Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sh*t food: Best and worst.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Cienciano wrote: »
    Shít food that I like: you know those pies you get in tins, frey bentos? Them and chips. Fantastic.
    Also, chipper spice burgers. Actually amazing in a sandwich with fresh bread or toast
    Bad food that i cannot stomach: batter burgers. Jesus, who the fúck buys them?

You might like these. http://www.baxters.com/product/fray-bentos-tender-just-steak-pudding-400g

[edit-didn't know this was an AH thread]

I reckon it would be lovely with chip. Made for the microwave too.

Only had one recently, just to see what they were like.
    Not bad but I left a lot of the Suet Pastry pudding thing behind. If I was having it with chips though I reckon it would soak up vinegar real good!

I love vinegar though.

M&S do a lovely Chunky Stewed steak with Gravy in a tin, which is nice and does away with the whole pie/pudding pastry stuff.

Lovely with Mash or chips. Ultimate stodge food if combined with M&S Buttery microwaveable mash, when a few sheets to the wind. It comes in a "half" tin as well as a full one. The half tin is enough for one.

Second and third one down in the link...

http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/Marks_and_Spencers_Tinned_Meats_and_Fish.html

Never bother with the cheaper Princes one that's in Dunnes etc. It's nice and all but I never knew (until my missus read the ingredients) that it was made for "rehydrated" meat, what ever the fupp that is! http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=271625508

I'm finding it hard to think of sh1t food I don't like at this moment. I just have degrees of preference :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Once had a kebab from the local chipper. Nearly puked. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the pizza hut all you can eat buffet

yes they have fresh veg, but the pizzas and pasta are usually mank

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Emsloe

What are your worst ****ty food spots?

Anywhere that sells croissants OP :pac:

And McDonalds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Didn't know so many people didn't like KFC.

Yeah I'm genuinely surprised. I think their chicken can't be beat.

Supermacs is awful. The service is so slow and the food is practically cold by the time you get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Emsloe wrote: »
    Anywhere that sells croissants OP :pac:

And McDonalds.

Kinda wish I'd named myself "Lidl's maple and pecan plait" because I'm going through a bit of a thing right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Yeah I'm genuinely surprised. I think their chicken can't be beat.

Supermacs is awful. The service is so slow and the food is practically cold by the time you get it.
    Never had that problem myself. Love their large garlic and cheese chip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭cml387

Anyplace that advertises "carvery".
    Fatty beef stuck under a heatlamp, lumpy mash and watery veg.
    For people who don't really like food.

Advertisement