Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician? Or someone who knows stuff!!?

Options
  • 31-05-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

I have a babyliss BaBylissThermo Ceramic Rollers and now the plates underneath will not heat up so won't hear the rollers. But the lights comes on when I plug in the machine. Have a look at this pics dunno if I'm describing it properly but the silver bit is meant to heat up? Would anyone know why this happened is it a fuse or something? Could I fix it myself? Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,095 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

A product like this is usually too expensive to repair compared to buying a new one. A bit like the element blowing in your kettle. You'd usually bin the kettle & buy a nice new one rather than replacing the element.

You can replace this product for under €40 in Booths. Link below

http://www.boots.ie/en/BaByliss-Thermo-Ceramic-Rollers-3045U_1337293/

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    A product like this is usually too expensive to repair compared to buying a new one. A bit like the element blowing in your kettle. You'd usually bin the kettle & buy a nice new one rather than replacing the element.

You can replace this product for under €40 in Booths. Link below

http://www.boots.ie/en/BaByliss-Thermo-Ceramic-Rollers-3045U_1337293/

Thanks so much for the reply. I got the mads last night and pulled it apart. I think the wires in the plug were loose because it's workinrg perfect now! Bought it at a car boot sale yesterday brand new for a fiver. Thought I was after being scammed 😂😂😂 thanks a mill

Advertisement