Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accountancy or teaching?

Options
  • 31-05-2015 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am currently just finished 5th year and to be honest I am utterly perplexed as to what to do in college.
    I have always loved business, unfortunately due to subject choices I was unable to do it for lc. I am doing Accounting now and I quite enenjoy the subject partially because my teacher is amazing and partially because I just love business and maths.
    Then there's primary teaching, I just adore irish and I am pretty good with small children so I think I would like the job as I wouldn't be stuck in an office all day, unlike accounting!
    I would love any advice anyone may have.
    The current prospectives for jobs for teaching is also a deterrent!
    So any advice much appreciated also if anyone have any other career that you think I may be interested in!

Advertisement