Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q: DIT Business and Law DT321

Options
  • 31-05-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey just wondering if there is any Business and Law students here who can share some info about the course.

Just wondering what the timetable is like, how big the workload is, and how the course is in general.

Any info would be appreciate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sara16

Hey I'm not a business and law student but share half the modules with the group :)
    From what I know it's a small enough course, think there's less than 40 people and they're split into 3 groups for the shared modules with DT365, not sure about the other modules they have but think they're all together as one class.
    Timetable wise there's not many hours, and you could have a day where you'd only have one lecture. I have an average of 14 hours a week and think it's around the same for DT321 but don't take my word for it :D
    I know it's not exactly the info you were looking for :( but hope it helps a little :)

Advertisement