Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Lounge

Options
  • 31-05-2015 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

This thread entitled "Throwing Gender Conventions to the Wind (in this Day and Age" was locked by Lucyfur today because they "didn't think it had the potential to be an interesting thread". I think it has the potential to be a very interesting thread, and would greatly appreciate it being reopened or at least moved to After Hours.

I'm genuinely seeking insight on a phenomenon which seems to be ubiquitous. I'm sure it will be a thought-provoking, interesting look at why women flock together. It has only had eight replies so far but already one person has shed a lot of light on the subject. I certainly don't think the thread closure is warranted.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since there's no ban or infraction, this isn't DRP related and is being closed. Just PM the mod to discuss the locked thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement