Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

concert noise in Bray?

• 31-05-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭

Is there a concert on in Bray tonight? Can hear loud music and it's like a music festival nearby. Can't find anything on Google.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭raler

If you’d posted this today I might’ve suggested it was the guy on the promenade last night with electric guitar playing Hendrix. Sounded like a distant concert or an ‘upstream’ scene from Apocalypse Now ;)

I heard the guy with the guitar on Sunday night too. But he was on the seafront - didn't hear anything quite like a concert. I know there were some bands playing in the Harbour Bar but doubt it was that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

I heard that when walking into Campo on Sunday afternoon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Might have been Kilruddery house? They sometimes have music events - one coming up called Groove on the 4th and 5th July. Can't find any info for an event they might have held on the last weekend in May however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

There's also very loud music from the fields behind Pres on some evenings. I think they have an open-air gym or fitness group there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement