Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike service/repairs

• 31-05-2015 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Mods, hope it's OK to open a new thread as the most recent one I could find is over three years old: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76678433

I need a bit of work done on an old Honda CB-1 400 (fix rear brakes, fit a replacement fuel pump and give it a general once-over, I suppose — it's been laid up for 6 months) and I was just wondering

(a) if the Jude Banks fella mentioned in that thread is still around? (last confirmed in 2012)

(b) if anyone has any other recommendations in or around Limerick? Last time I got work done was about three years ago, in Meskells, and it cost me an arm and a leg, so I'm kinda disinclined to go back to them.

I've heard lots of recommendations for a guy out in Grange, too, but can't remember the name...? :o

TIA for any names/numbers,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Try Paul Greaney out in Rathkeale.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

You can't beat Grange Motorcycles out in Hospital, Mike Conway is great to deal with, you can get him on 087 6691119. I wouldn't touch anyone in the city with a barge pole, trust me on that, I've learned the hard way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Cheers lads, I'll give them a bell in the morning...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

1st post after 7 years...
    ...and then it's a slag-off on a zombie thread :rolleyes:.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement