Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After hours ban

Options
  • 31-05-2015 11:54pm
    Site Banned Posts: 28

I just want to point out that the only reason I registered a new account was to update that Trans Resource thread since you were apparently asking people to do it for over a year and no one bothered their arse to help. I admitted on my first post that I am kazobel, I didn't register to cause trouble because frankly I'm not bothered doing that type of crap anymore and now, even after admitting who I am in my first post, instead of outright banning me you send ridiculous PM's banning me for quite literally doing nothing. I mean really how is this permanently ban worthy?
    Dear rosobel,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Brutal Deluxe

Your post:
    rosobel wrote: »
    doolox wrote: »
    No. English is my mother tongue. I am an anglophone and I feel that one language is sufficient in our country. Ireland always had a significant population of English speaking people who are made to feel like second class citizens in their own country because of a lack of Irish language skills.

Really? I have to say I have never seen any Irish person being treated like a second class citizen just because they couldn't speak Irish, I think you are exaggerating there Ted

If you want to ban me for being Kazobel than that's fair enough, I can't say I'd be surprised, but just say that because to ban me for that post just looks unprofessional and very petty especially considering the guy who perm banned me from AH there(brutal Deluxe) would have no experience of me from the past so it just comes across as someone looking for any reason to do it.

Saying that I'd like to keep this account, I'm not here to cause trouble, I've had this account for 4 days now and haven't caused trouble, if that was my intent I wouldn't have admitted who I am in the first post (well technically my second post but I accidentally double posted when trying to edit).

My original intent was just to update the info on that thread since I assumed you would delete my account then after I admitted who I was but when it wasn't deleted after a day I though maybe you were giving me a chance just to see what would happen so then I was browsing and decided to make a few more posts (lets be honest, posting on forums is like eating Pringles, once you have one you feel compelled to have the whole tube) but I didn't post anything ban worthy. As I said feel free to ban me for being Kazobel if you wish but don't ban me and say I breached the charter when I obviously didn't

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You were banned for being Kazobel, same reason for your siteban now.

There are limited options for Mods when they add your forum ban, and the mod note 're-reg of Kazobel' is maybe not viewable to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement