Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paring at Pairc Tailteann

• 01-06-2015 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

There'll probably be parking in the swimming pool end (off the Commons Road) if you get there early enough. The exit doesn't open til 15 minutes after the full time whistle to allow the crowds out but I think it's generally OK getting out (don't usually use that car park)

There's also parking in O'Mahony's (Brews Hill) but unless you get there quite early and get a spot right next to the entrance, you'll be waiting the best part of an hour to get out after the game.

Outside those car parks, you'd probably be looking at parking out the Athboy Road. You could also park near St. Mary's Church. Slightly longer walk but you'll probably have a quicker getaway afterwards. This is the first Meath Leinster game in Navan in 20 years so I'd say there'll be a decent crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

If you need a quick get away stay away from swimming pool car park. As HA said it stays closed for a while after the final whistle and exiting is a collosal bottle neck. Took me 20 minutes to get out after an O' Byrne cup match in Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

Patww79 wrote: »
    Cheers for that. I think I'll be needing the quick getaway.

A "quick getaway" Are you planning ahead for the result pat? ðŸ˜႒

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

Patww79 wrote: »
    Most definitely. Half time might do! I'm getting that Kerry/Armagh feeling about this one.

Let's hope the weather improves for it.

Advertisement