Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Co ordination==

• 01-06-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭

I felt that I had a nice and simple ''day into evening'' look put togeather. A plain knee length black skirt, a cherise v neck sweater with black courts and cherise tights. When my friend saw it, she said i looked like a player on a rugby league team.-- Now I',m beginning to question it and don't feel as confident anymore

Is there anything I can do to break up the colours and at the same time hold onto the basic idea.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

I would say ditch the cerise tights anyway and go with black or nude. The rest depends on your age and what evening events you are attending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

Just a get togeather with some friends for a few drinks-- nothing too posh. As regards age--- if I am going through my mid life crisis now, I'll live to 92.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Cool, well since your evening events are casual I'd say it's all about the accessories to dress the outfit up. Maybe a nice chunky necklace that would suit the neckline of your top and a matching bracelet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

To which I would add - earrings can completely change an outfit. And so can heel height. And makeup. The outfit sounds fine, though the tights might be a bit daring or "over-matched"
    -- but on the other hand, "being yourself" without apology is also part of a woman's look, so don't lose your nerve too soon, either, if you know what I mean!

Advertisement