Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

squash courts west cork

• 01-06-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Anyone know where to find a court for squash/racketball in west cork?..can't seem to locate any....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Innish_Rebel

samsx wrote: »
    Anyone know where to find a court for squash/racketball in west cork?..can't seem to locate any....

Where are you looking? - Most of the courts are in the city but there are a few courts attached to GAA clubs. I know of courts in ballycotten, charleville, Mallow. There used to be courts at the half way but they are gone... I've just asked a former squash playing mate who lives near Clonakilty and he can not think of any in existence anymore - a shame really...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 James RJ

Where are you looking? - Most of the courts are in the city but there are a few courts attached to GAA clubs. I know of courts in ballycotten, charleville, Mallow. There used to be courts at the half way but they are gone... I've just asked a former squash playing mate who lives near Clonakilty and he can not think of any in existence anymore - a shame really...

Hi Innish_rebel/ Samsx , would either of you know of any squash courts in the Bandon area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Old thread. You might have better luck if you started a new one JamesRJ.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement