Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Weekly Standing Order Online

Options
  • 01-06-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm attempting to set up a weekly standing order using the 365Online.

However, when I enter all of the information, and select "Weekly" the box where I enter that start date is greyed out.

Basically, what I'm wondering is, how do I set up a standing order, commencing from June 12, that will be paid every week?

Also, is it possible to speak to a person on the phone outside branch opening hours?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

I'm attempting to set up a weekly standing order using the 365Online.

However, when I enter all of the information, and select "Weekly" the box where I enter that start date is greyed out.

Basically, what I'm wondering is, how do I set up a standing order, commencing from June 12, that will be paid every week?

Also, is it possible to speak to a person on the phone outside branch opening hours?

Thanks.
    Hi WeHaveToGoBack,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Once you receive the OTAC to activate the Standing Order this will give you the option to input a start date and the Standing Order will go out of your account at the frequency you have requested in this case every 7 days.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Advertisement