Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In 5th year, advice for improving French written pieces?

• 01-06-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

So I'm going into sixth year in September and I'll be aiming for a B1 in French. Over the summer I really wanna improve my written pieces. Does anyone have any tips or sites where I can find some useful phrases/idioms that I can use for each piece?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭BlueWolf16

Revision books might work, though haven't used them myself. Overall - enjoy your summer off IMO. Next year is going to be hard and stressful, best to take a break now, because there'll hardly be any in sixth year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

myfrench.ie have a few phrases and http://www.gillmacmillan.ie/AcuCustom/Sitename/DAM/050/A_lAttaque_Feuilles_de_Rvisions.pdf is complex enough but good. Written pieces improve with time and practice. You will only have started in 5th year. If you wanted to do something over the summer you could watch a French film (I think Populaire and Amelie are on Netflix) or listen to some French music online. You will improve your vocabulary without even trying!

Advertisement