Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

:eek:

Love the smokey greys and purple tones. Might be too shimmery for everyday wear. Looks gorgeous though.

I definitely don't need another Naked palette but I want this already!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

That looks gorgeous. I don't need another palette but I may have to get this. I absolutely love the colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Oh it's so pretty! Some of those darker shades are just gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh god, I do not need another Naked palette but I already want to buy this. I'd probably prefer more matte shades but it's still so pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

God I have them all...I DO NOT need this. I'll still buy it though. Gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

I like the purple added to this one, although having all of them already I feel as though I won't gain much from purchasing this :D I still think one will always be my go to palette, has lasted many years, broken mirror and all!

Having said that I will most likely buy this simply using the excuse and telling myself "I don't have a purple like that", so I won't cry over my unnecessary 40 yoyo wasted, even though I will never wear purple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

It's a lovely palette but I couldn't see myself wearing it regularly. I'd say I have dupes for nearly all the shades in my own collection anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    It's a lovely palette but I couldn't see myself wearing it regularly. I'd say I have dupes for nearly all the shades in my own collection anyway!

Thats the problem I find with them, dupes for the colours are so easily available! I still love UD though.

The W7 In the Buff palette was quite literally the exact same,having said that there was no comparison in quality.

theBalm also have some really nice similar shades!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

Bought it last week and really love it, enjoying using darker colours than I usually would

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Want! ♥

• Advertisement
Advertisement