Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to UK Bank

Options
  • 01-06-2015 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi

As the title suggests I need to make a payment of £825 to a company in the the UK..

What methods are available to me in the bank and what fees would the transfer incur...

As its a large transfer,I would rather have proof of transfer in the form of a receipt than transfer on 365online..

Thanks
    Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

celticsfan wrote: »
    Hi

As the title suggests I need to make a payment of £825 to a company in the the UK..

What methods are available to me in the bank and what fees would the transfer incur...

As its a large transfer,I would rather have proof of transfer in the form of a receipt than transfer on 365online..

Thanks
    Steve
    Hi celticsfan,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

At the time of making a transfer using Banking 365 Online there is an option to print a confirmation of the transfer. If you do not print this confirmation at the time of transfer you can request that a proof of the payment be sent to you. You can request this by sending an Ask a Question or by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365 365.

See here for information on making an International transfer via Banking 365 Online.

Hope this information is helpful,

Tara C

Advertisement