Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tyre Change Required?

• 01-06-2015 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Just noticed this on my rear tyre this morning, may be there a while, unnoticed.
    Anyway doing Wicklow 100 next week, should I be changing the tyre before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I definitely would for a sportive. You can patch the inside of the tyre and use it as a training tyre afterwards but I'd certainly be putting a new tyre on for the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭omri

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,778 ✭✭✭cython

omri wrote: »
    FYP. Just for future reference, take the video ID rather than the full URL, and put that between the youtube tags, i.e.
    [YOUTUBE]6v4yIWSY7g0[/YOU

in this instance (closing tag deliberately truncated to display)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

Bike will be on the stand tomorrow for weekly clean,check, lube. I'll pick up a replacement tyre during the week.
    Thanks all for feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

OP,
    Now that you've noticed the defect, you'll be worrying the whole time that you'll get a puncture, and you'll be seriously pi**ed off with yourself if you get a puncture during the sportive, so you might as well change it for your sanity! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

Replacement ordered from swimcyclerun

Advertisement