Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog training Wexford

Options
  • 01-06-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

Does anyone know dog training classes near Foulksmills C/O Wexford ? I have only found in Waterfort, but that is little bit to far. I have got a rescue Akita dog and he is just so ignorant with callback. I know he need time, but the faster he learn, the better for him, so he can be with me in my work outside, all day :)) I try treats but he doesn't really eat any, so i decided like some help.

Thak you

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Mirijam wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know dog training classes near Foulksmills C/O Wexford ?

I'm booked into the next set of classes with Michael Hogan in Castlebridge, he gas been recommended by a few to me so here's hoping that it works :-) , here the link to his website:
    http://www.ardcolmkennels.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,299 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Wexy86 wrote: »
    I'm booked into the next set of classes with Michael Hogan in Castlebridge, he gas been recommended by a few to me so here's hoping that it works :-) , here the link to his website:
    http://www.ardcolmkennels.com
    Sorry but I'd bey very wary of him; this is taken from his own testimonials that's posted on his website.
    The classes were great, we learned a lot about dogs - especially my 13 year old daughter. After Michael took the time to carefully explain to her how important the pack structure is within the family the dog became so easy to train. Our wild Nelson soon became a well behaved family pet, mainly due to Michael's training with the dog.

Advertisement