Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st PC BUILD.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭GJAerLingus

I normally run each part through and open the HWVS link in a new tab, then the next one, so at the end I've 7 tabs for hwvs open, and just add the parts to the basket one by one.

So its i5 4690k, open in new tab, then PSU, open in new tab and so on add them all at the same time. If you can't work it, shout and I'll get the links for you

Ok, Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭GJAerLingus

I normally run each part through and open the HWVS link in a new tab, then the next one, so at the end I've 7 tabs for hwvs open, and just add the parts to the basket one by one.

So its i5 4690k, open in new tab, then PSU, open in new tab and so on add them all at the same time. If you can't work it, shout and I'll get the links for you

I just did the price check and the total excluding shipping is 631 euros! :) Hoping to buy it in the next 2 months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Prices change daily just to be aware ;)

Advertisement