Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gyms in D1

Options
  • 01-06-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am moving jobs over to Jervis St and am looking for a gym, was in flyefit on Baggot St which was OK, but ideally looking for somewhere with sledgehammer/tyres in addition to good free weights / squat cages / kettle bells and bikes.
    Ben Dunne is nearest so will be booking a guest trip in there but wondering what else is nearby? Need to be able to do lunchtime sessions so proximity to shopping centre is key.
    Any feedback much appreciated.

thanks
    C.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Kitepimp wrote: »
    I am moving jobs over to Jervis St and am looking for a gym, was in flyefit on Baggot St which was OK, but ideally looking for somewhere with sledgehammer/tyres in addition to good free weights / squat cages / kettle bells and bikes.
    Ben Dunne is nearest so will be booking a guest trip in there but wondering what else is nearby? Need to be able to do lunchtime sessions so proximity to shopping centre is key.
    Any feedback much appreciated.

thanks
    C.

Ben Dunne jervis is going to be best location wise but won't hav strong man stuff, flyfit macken street prob only other option

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kitepimp

thanks I'll check it out and see what the facilities are like and crowds at lunchtime, Macken St is too far for a lunchtime assault ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

d1 gym just off mountjoy square has strongman stuff as well as the usual weights etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭LostArt

Kitepimp wrote: »
    thanks I'll check it out and see what the facilities are like and crowds at lunchtime, Macken St is too far for a lunchtime assault ;-)

There's a new Flyefit opening on South Great Georges St soon. (No exact date of opening but I think July)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Hercules Club - lurgan street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement