Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any hacks for managing clothes related chores?

Options
  • 01-06-2015 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Really struggling to keep up with laundry, not the washing and drying bit, its putting clothes away. For some reason the folded laundry just piles up and up, never get to the bottom of putting it away without it falling over etc. Or one of us grabbing something clean and knocking it getting it mangled etc!

Mostly on top of managing rest of house garden etc but we have a whole spare room of clothes that pile up and up! And no matter how hard we try we never get on top of it!

Anyone have super tips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,479 ✭✭✭dobman88

I had the same problem myself before and I donated two boxes and a black bag full of clothes. Obviously all washed and folded before donating. If you have that many clothes chances are you don't wear them all so could be an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭joollyparo

Call you nephew/ god son or friends over. And if their is left over donate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

A relation of mine puts her clothes into vacuum/space bag and uses the hoover to suck the air out of them, leaving you with alot more space.
    Here's one of those cheesy crappy American info-mercial's that explains it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxxspeHyNA

Advertisement