Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom / efibre

Options
  • 01-06-2015 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Efibre

I changed from eircom to fibre , was told by Craig that everything would be free for 6 months and that it would speed up my broadband, every since nothing is right it was disgracefully installed for free ha right in January ,my fee for eircom which was 50 euro has gone up, I have been onto loyalty about 10 times , each time having to speak and tell my my issue for about 45 minutes each time, been promised the same thing every time , like refund, someone would return my call etc. I have got nothing nothing at all just wasting my time. I am so angry writing this email, I will go further after this If nobody sorts it out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Efibre

I changed from eircom to fibre , was told by Craig that everything would be free for 6 months and that it would speed up my broadband, every since nothing is right it was disgracefully installed for free ha right in January ,my fee for eircom which was 50 euro has gone up, I have been onto loyalty about 10 times , each time having to speak and tell my my issue for about 45 minutes each time, been promised the same thing every time , like refund, someone would return my call etc. I have got nothing nothing at all just wasting my time. I am so angry writing this email, I will go further after this If nobody sorts it out

Hello Louise twomey

I'm sorry to hear of this, could you please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this matter further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement