Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert night before advice

Options
  • 01-06-2015 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi guys, it's two days before my junior cert begins and I'm just wondering what I should do the night before my exam Eg. What time do I stop studying? What should I do the morning of the exam? How many hours sleep? Also I'm very worried about my English exam I got 47% for the mocks and I've studied a lot more now so hoping I'll get at least a C. Should I just do English all tomorrow?? Really want to do well but I'm so nervous like I've got that funny feeling in my chest. Should I take remedy relief before going into the exam?! Will it help?? Sorry for all the questions just extremely nervous and Hoping I'll come away with a C. Thanks and good luck everyone :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 1niamh1

Okay, so what I'm doing is a good luck over the poems, drama and novel today for maybe an hour or 2. Look over quotes, scenes, themes etc. and a quick look over media studies as it will be on paper one in the morning and we won't have another chance to look at it again. Try relax and don't get to stressed today as it will effect your exam! Have a good night sleep and eat something like porridge in the morning.
    Best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Chickenwing47

1niamh1 wrote: »
    Okay, so what I'm doing is a good luck over the poems, drama and novel today for maybe an hour or 2. Look over quotes, scenes, themes etc. and a quick look over media studies as it will be on paper one in the morning and we won't have another chance to look at it again. Try relax and don't get to stressed today as it will effect your exam! Have a good night sleep and eat something like porridge in the morning.
    Best of luck!!

Think I'll do the same :) I'll try not to buy just very nervous ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Get a good night's sleep. Arrive in plenty of time for the exam. Leave your phone at home.

Advertisement