Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blondes...recommend a toner

Options
  • 01-06-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

hi folks....have been using the provoke touch of Silver for a while..it's fine..not great...I find im stuck with a horrible brassy colour 4 weeks after highlights. Can recommend a toner I can use between highlights??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I use colour bomb in platinum, you get this in salon services.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Thanks filly has heard of that...will give it a go x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Af far as shampoos go, I think Daddy-O by Lush is great. The weird smell takes a while to get used to, but it's the best I've used! The Joico one is also quite good but really dried out my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

I use Fudge a whiter shade of pale, it's one you leave in longer but really toned out the yellow from my hair and made it feel sooo soft!

https://www.fudgehair.co.uk/paintbox/fudge-whiter-shade-of-pale

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

I've tried a good few and find joico colour endure violet shampoo the best, it's not as drying as other and after 2 washes you can notice the brassy tones calming down.

Lee Staffords bleach blonde is my second choice and a more reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Thanks wexy...that lee Stafford one a shampoo??

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Thanks wexy...that lee Stafford one a shampoo??

Yep it's a shampoo and they have a conditioner also, I don't like to use both as they dry the shíte out of my already dry hair, I picked up the shampoo today in boots, 2 for €13 :-) thinks it's €8 something on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I use bleach london silver shampoo. The odd time I'd just mix it in with a hair mask and leave it on for 5 or 10 minutes if my hair is particularly brassy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Af far as shampoos go, I think Daddy-O by Lush is great.
    This is actually a good one too.

Advertisement