Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carbon Brushes - Parkside (Lidl) Angle Grinder

Options
  • 02-06-2015 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

HI
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy carbon brushes for my Parkside (Lidl) Angle Grinder in Dublin? I want to walk in and get on the spot, not buy online and pay postage.
    It seems t me either that things like this are just not available at all in Ireland (I find this hard to believe), or Irish companies just can't be bothered making their products available on the internet. I say this because a search in Google only gave me one UK option to buy these, for the grinder I have, although I bought it in Rathfarnham Dublin.
    Now I find it hard to believe that they are not available in a city with over one million inhabitants?

If anyone knows where I can buy them, I would be very grateful, and I'll make a point of asking the supplier to advertise them online (and increase their business) for Irish buyers.

Cheers,

Tony Dublin

Comments

Advertisement