Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer services Very Poor

Options
  • 02-06-2015 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

I have been trying to cancel an account with Eircom as 7 weeks or so.
    I sent emails but no reply, have rang up many but got a different person each time as wouldn't pass me over to the person who was dealing with the matter in the beginning and they tell me to send the details to them by email but when i do they don't reply, that is 3 now from the loyalty department that i have been dealing with and requested the info by email but they wont reply to me. they must be trying to milk as much money from me as they can as because of the no reply or help and they dragged it now into a new month...I'm very tempted now not to pay the next bill because hate to be messed about in this way and really should've been sorted ages ago

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

coyle21 wrote: »
    I have been trying to cancel an account with Eircom as 7 weeks or so.
    I sent emails but no reply, have rang up many but got a different person each time as wouldn't pass me over to the person who was dealing with the matter in the beginning and they tell me to send the details to them by email but when i do they don't reply, that is 3 now from the loyalty department that i have been dealing with and requested the info by email but they wont reply to me. they must be trying to milk as much money from me as they can as because of the no reply or help and they dragged it now into a new month...I'm very tempted now not to pay the next bill because hate to be messed about in this way and really should've been sorted ages ago
    Hello coyle21

Very sorry to hear of the delays with this. Can you please PM me your eircom account number? Also please confirm in your PM what email address you have sent the cancellation request to.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭coyle21

still no ones got back to me, i sent on the details days ago but got nothing back from you Reps either

still no ones got back to me, i sent on the details days ago but got nothing back from you Reps either
    Apologies for the delays coyle21

Would it be possible for you to discus this today if I called? If that's ok please PM me your mobile contact number and proffered time to take a call (before 5pm today if possible).

Thanks
    Al

Why yous wasting our time like this, I spoke to the Eircom team on many occasions over the phone who promised to sort it out and told me to send them an email which I did ( aren't all calls recorded, check them out) and they didn't get back to me, We have sent several emails to these reps in the loyalty dept but just messed us about. I myself have sent yous these emails addresses too of who I was dealing with...

Mobile number sent by pm but the Eircom team already have our contact number so not sure what yous need it again for but whatever, I would like to get this sorted ASAP.
    By the way the next Bill you send us wont be paid. You're mess, you sort it....We are just so fed up with all these delaying tactics from Eircom now

Why yous wasting our time like this, I spoke to the Eircom team on many occasions over the phone who promised to sort it out and told me to send them an email which I did ( aren't all calls recorded, check them out) and they didn't get back to me, We have sent several emails to these reps in the loyalty dept but just messed us about. I myself have sent yous these emails addresses too of who I was dealing with...

Mobile number  sent by pm but the Eircom team already have our contact number so not sure what yous need it again for but whatever, I would like to get this sorted ASAP.
    By the way the next Bill you send us wont be paid. You're mess, you sort it....We are just so fed up with all these delaying tactics from Eircom now
    Thanks for the PM coyle21

I have spke with tom and I've assured him the account will be closed today - he is up north at the moment and the reception was bad but we have agreed to speak again this afternoon. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

Mobile number  sent by pm but the Eircom team already have our contact number so not sure what yous need it again for but whatever, I would like to get this sorted ASAP.

I have spke with tom and I've assured him the account will be closed today - he is up north at the moment and the reception was bad but we have agreed to speak again this afternoon. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers
    Al
    Al, at least its a start at last, can you call him again as he cant get through to you, he mentioned that you said we would be refunded.. is this Eircom's good will gesture for ignoring us and keeping us hanging in limbo for over 2 months and for which we have already paid for.....

Cheers
    Al
    Al, at least its a start at last, can you call him again as he cant get through to you, he mentioned that you said we would be refunded.. is this Eircom's good will gesture for ignoring us and keeping us hanging in limbo for over 2 months and for which we have already paid for.....
    Hi coyle21

Yes I'll call him again.

The credit is a gesture of good will on reflection of the inconvenience and delays experienced in closing the account down.

I'm glad I could help

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Have to agree, I've sent numerous private messages to Eircom over a number of weeks and have still yet to receive any reply to my query. Exceptionally disappointing to put it mildly.:-(

Cheers
    Al

Hi Al, 

could you contact Me by PM please to explain how actually we are going to get refund as account now closed you say and we have paid all our bills...  he did try to call you that number several times but he can't get through at all, i already sent you a PM with details the other week so I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

Cheers
    Al

Hi Al, 

could you contact Me by PM please to  explain how actually we are going to get refund as account now closed you say and we have paid all our bills...  he did try to call you that number several times but he can't get through at all, i already sent you a PM with details the other week so I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
    Hi coyle21

I have discussed this with tom over a call today. A final closing bill will be sent within 10 days. This closing bill will reflect a credit of over €100. Once you receive this bill please then let me know and I will arrange a cheque for the credited amount. If you want me to call you please PM me your mobile number. I do apologise for the delays in having this resolved.

Al

• Advertisement

Ok Al, I sent you a PM there....

Ok Al, I sent you a PM there....
    Thanks coyle21 - I'll get back to you shortly

Al

PM sent Alan

PM sent Alan
    Thanks coyle21

I have just seen this - Please leave this with me and I'll chase this up for you, apologies for the delays thus far

Cheers
    Al

PM sent Alan
    Thanks coyle21

I have just seen this - Please leave this with me and I'll chase this up for you, apologies for the delays thus far

Cheers
    Al
    ok Alan, we got final bill today and sent you a PM there  also

PM sent Alan
    Thanks coyle21

Cheers
    Al
    ok Alan, we got final bill today and sent you a PM there  also
    Thanks coyle21

I'll have an update for you today

Cheers
    Al

Can you please PM me when you have further news on this

I will of course coyle21

Apologies for the delays

Al

I will of course coyle21

Apologies for the delays
    Sent another PM there Alan, could you get back to us please

I will of course coyle21

Apologies for the delays
    Sent another PM there Alan, could you get back to us please
    Hello coyle21

I have tried calling Tom but I am getting a message advising that the mobile is turned off.

I had previously advised Tom that once he received the bill he must contact accounts on free phone 1901 to request the cheque - however, if he can take a call I will process the relevant request so he does not need to contact accounts.

Please PM an alternative number for Tom if you have one - unfortunately as this is in relation to a cheque payment I will be unable to take instruction for cheque processing from yourself.

Thanks
    AL

• Advertisement

Alan, PM sent with details

Alan, PM sent with details
    Cheers coyle21

Appreciate it, I'll call today

Al

Any news on this Alan as have not heard anything since, I sent a few PM's the other day there, you can contact by PM also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Any news on this Alan, sent a few PM's the other day there, you can contact by PM also
    Hi coyle21, I know Al had chased this and was awaiting reply. Al is off until Monday, but I will have him contact you first thing.
    Apologies for the delay in response.
    Tony

Advertisement