Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarm Installer

Options
  • 02-06-2015 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Need a house alarm installed.

Anyone any recommendations in the South County Dublin area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Used Aengus on gard alarms last year. www.gard.ie
    I found him professional, quick, and was available for a couple of follow on email queries I had. Most recently about sensor removal for painting etc, he was straight back with steps. Would have no hesitation recommending.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

100gSoma wrote: »
    Used Aengus on gard alarms last year.

He is coming to service my alarm this week - good to see him being recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Thanks both - have just emailed him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭com1

Got a new wireless alarm fitted by Aengus a few months ago. Came out early on a bank holiday to fit - did a very good neat job. Would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Agree with above posters re Aengus on gard alarms, he fitted my house alarm a couple of years ago, 100% recommend him. Lovely guy and very helpful

• Advertisement

Thanks all - it's like the Aengus fan club around here!
    :D

If anyone has any other recommendations they would be welcome too!
    Thanks again

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

http://www.altor.ie/

a member on Boards.ie and a lovely guy. He upgraded my system at a very reasonable price and guided me through some other problems subsequently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

I'll echo that for Altor - good value, professional service with good support.

z

Thanks for the extra recommendations.

I had checked out Altor already.

I've gone with Aengus given the feedback here and his estimate - will report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Used Aengus from Gard Alarms myself in the past and cannot recommend him highly enough

• Advertisement
Advertisement