Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow to and from Greystones

• 02-06-2015 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I commute from Wicklow town to Dublin city centre every day on the train. However on social occasions I have a few drinks after work and I can get the Dart back to Greystones after 6:30 but I don't know of any convenient way to get back to Wicklow town from Greystones? Bus? How much would taxi cost? Any idea of best taxi to use from Greystones?

thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

By bus: 184 to Newtown and then 133 to Wicklow Town.
    Check schedules.
    Taxi: about 25 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭markest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭vickers209

Prob be easier to get dart to bray and short walk up to main street bray and get 133 from there last bus is around 11.40 I think back to wicklow

Or just get the 133 from George's quay dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

I'd just get the 133 from the city centre, no messing around with changing from DART to bus halfway through. It picks up at George's Quay, but late at night I'd be far more inclined to get on at the second stop, which is on Kildare Street.

Advertisement