Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping down to pass history on day of LC

• 02-06-2015 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello all. I am adamant to drop down to ordinary history on the day of the exam. However, until now I've stuck with higher level. My question is, even though I stated higher level on my research project booklet, can I still drop down to ordinary on the day of the exam? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Phyrexian

Jade104 wrote: »
    Hello all. I am adamant to drop down to ordinary history on the day of the exam. However, until now I've stuck with higher level. My question is, even though I stated higher level on my research project booklet, can I still drop down to ordinary on the day of the exam? Thanks in advance.

You could when I sat the Leaving in 2011 as my school always had a few extra (I remember dropping to pass Irish during my JC on the day).

I really would ring your school and ask if this is the case. It doesn't matter about any other components as they just mark them as usual and then give you whatever proportion it's worth to the paper.

tl;dr ring your school and ask!!!

Advertisement