Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masters in special ed

Options
  • 02-06-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi I was just wondering if there is still an allowance available for a masters degree.I am currently teaching 20 hrs with a cid in a special school and was thinking of doing a masters in special ed. It will take me 2 yrs as I have to do thehigher diploma in st pats first for 1 year than the masters the following year.

Has anyone done this?

I presume it will be a big undertaking as I travel a long distance to work daily and have a baby also. I have been thinking about it for a while now so am keen to get the ball rolling.

Just wondering if when done it will benefit me financially?

Its not the be all and end all but would be a nice bonus. Thanks .Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated maybe from someone who has gone down this road.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You already posted in the teaching forum and still posted this here?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mollytev32

sorry I got a message to say I had to post in the newbie ssection because I had not enough posts ie 25...unless I misunderstood the message.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Where did you see this message? There's no such requirement as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mollytev32

I don't know..when I went looking again I couldn't find it...strange..anyway apologies if I posted twice.
    Thanks

Advertisement