Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Chiropractor!

Options
  • 02-06-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

Posting this in Equestrian forum as am looking for opinions of horsey folk specifically! Need to see a chiro for my hip and shoulder alignment, it's starting to really affect how I ride. Pilates is on the cards too but need to sort the alignment first as no matter what exercises I do I end up at square one again from the way I'm set up.

Am based in Dublin and would like one in either city centre (Dublin 2 or Dublin 4) or near where I live (Dublin 14). If anyone has gone to one before and can recommend, please do :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 shellbean

I go to Ros Drake, just off sandyford road - Clonard Lodge I think it is, she has a website, just Google her name and you'll find it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Baby_Bear

Dr. Sean Wall in Dunlaoirghe (Sorry Spelling!!!) he is a human, equine and canine Chiro and is fully qualified.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I use Centarus Osteo, she is a horse and human osteopath based in Kildare but travels.

Its brilliant to have someone who understands the way horses and humans interact and can give me advice on what I need to do riding wise.

http://centaurusosteo.com/

I often get her out to treat me and horsey at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Thanks everyone :)

Advertisement