Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shardborne - Living Bridges

Options
  • 02-06-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Shardborne_-_Living_Bridges_2015.jpg

Really looking forward to the upcoming release of this by Limerick's Shardborne! I think it could well be one of the best Irish metal releases ever, going by what I've heard and seen live these last few years. Mixed and mastered by Jamie King of Between The Buried And Me & Scale The Summit fame and with artwork by Duncan Storr, they've really gone the extra mile to ensure the release is as good as it can be.

Pre order here - http://outonalimbrecords.bigcartel.com/product/shardborne-living-bridges-lp-cd-bundle - for lovely gatefold vinyl & digipack CD.

There's gonna be afew launch gigs in Limerick, Cork, Dublin etc

They've thrown afew 'Making Of' vids already too, along with a one take, live run through of the title track (which is up a year or so).

Advertisement