Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copa America 2015 - June 11th/July 4th 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

retalivity wrote: »
    Colombia can fcuk right off...

And they can take brazil with them

Edit: No they can't 2-1!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ffs!* had Neymar 2* or more. Go for a piss come back camera zoomed in on Neymar all celebrations.....

Costa scores. Disgusted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

And that's my copa America betting done , argies then Columbia cost me big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Neymar is playing well. Lets hope for Brazil's sake that they drop the Fredesque Tardelli for future matches - he looks woeful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Bolivia 1st half game has it all today :D

Nabber wrote: »
    Bolivia 1st half game has it all today :D

Red card in no time so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Any thoughts on chile v Mexico?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I'm so glad I just went with Ecuador -3.5 corners, they're 10-2 up right now.

I'm so glad I just went with Ecuador -3.5 corners, they're 10-2 up right now.

Just don't go to bed mate. We all know how that turned out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Neymar wincast @4 is way too good to pass up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

I'm expecting this to be a quite open game with a lot of opprtunities for both sides. Brazil will create chances against a team that seems overall to have a bit of an inferiority complex about themselves in this fixture.

On the other hand there is an array of attacking talent in the Colombia side so I would expect a goal from falcao Martinez bacca et al. This should be a game of goals and opprtunities hopefully one we can look back at after the tournament as one of the better ones

That leaves us with the corners. Colombia can never sit back at any stage in this tie and will have to continue to press at all times pressurising what is a somewhat suspect defence at times.

Enought talent in neymar and firminho to cause some panic in a defence that didn't look to comfortable against Venezuela last time out leads me to have a bet on

Over 2.5 goals over 9 corners 16/5

9 corners 1 goal. A bust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Taking Mex Vs Ecu BSTS FH @4.00 BTTS FH/SH @12.00

Small on both, haven done my home work, but giveb both their last games ended with 3-3 and 3-2, I'll take a punt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Really hope Chile win this out,fabulous performance that

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Brazilian football player Neymar was disqualified from 4 matches of the America's Cup held in Chile.
    Report informs, 23-year-old forward was expelled from the square due to fighting with Carlos Bacca (rival footballer) at the end of the match with Colombia in the group stage.
    Neymar will have to pay a fine of 10 thousand Euros. Columbia's striker Carlos Bacca was removed from the green square for two months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Good offer from UNibet i think

Bet 5x 10 euro on the Copa and get a risk free €50 bet for the final on july 4th

Bet 1 for me: Higuain AGS @1,92

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Aguero doesn't start. Well that sucks for my top goalscorer bet.

I know your pain. I am on Vargas and he should have had at least 2 last night

inforfun wrote: »

Bet 5x 10 euro on the Copa and get a risk free €50 bet for the final on july 4th

Easy

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

Try harder next time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

On Argentina from the start at 9/4. Will hedge for a nice profit should they go below evens.

2nd bet for my Unibet free 50

Over 50,5 booking points @2.2 in Brazil - Venezuela

Rather had over 40,5 @1.83 or something but it is the only line they have.
    Bet 365 has no lines yet.

Paraguayan ref for this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Are Colombia out if this Brazil Venezuela game ends in a draw?

Going for Venezuela DC 2.54,haven't watched them play yet but Brazil seem all over the place.They could go out and score 4 or 5 but easily concede a few as well.

Also on Coutinho anytime 4.4,starting in his favoured position and will be an important part of a Brazil result should they get one tonight.Should be feeling good now that he knows he'll play a part in every game if they can progress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

bradlente wrote: »
    Are Colombia out if this Brazil Venezuela game ends in a draw?

colombia out regardless what happens now

suprised they didnt do better

They have 4 points.

Just depends on Brazil - Venezuela. a score draw there and Colombia is ****ed

mailburner wrote: »
    colombia out regardless what happens now

suprised they didnt do better

No they're not,the top two third place teams go through so if either team wins this game they'll go through.Not sure what the rules are for a tie though which is what would happen if there's draw here,all teams would be on 4 points but Colombia would have the least amount of goals scored.

• Advertisement

No they're not,the top two third place teams go through so if either team wins this game they'll go through.Not sure what the rules are for a tie though which is what would happen if there's draw here,all teams would be on 4 points but Colombia would have the least amount of goals scored.

Colombia out on goals scored (just 1)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

apologies, you are right
    if i'd bothered to even look it up...:o
    still hope for my 9/1 ante post on colombia then albeit very little

edit, feck

mailburner wrote: »
    apologies, you are right
    if i'd bothered to even look it up...:o
    still hope for my 9/1 ante post on colombia then albeit very little

edit, feck

I'd say you'll be alright,draw's the only result that'll screw ye.Might be a few nervy moments 2nd half if Brazil can't put this to bed but I've opposed them so should be comfortable enough for them;)

Going for Venezuela DC 2.54,haven't watched them play yet but Brazil seem all over the place.They could go out and score 4 or 5 but easily concede a few as well.
    Also on Coutinho anytime 4.4,starting in his favoured position and will be an important part of a Brazil result should they get one tonight.Should be feeling good now that he knows he'll play a part in every game if they can progress.

Coutinho came off shortly after the hour mark and didn't affect the game greatly anyway.The DC never looked likely after the early goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Argentina v Colombia in QF

• Advertisement

Player Team Offence Suspension

Luis Suárez Uruguay Biting Giorgio Chiellini vs Italy (2014 FIFA World Cup) Whole tournament
    Álvaro Pereira Uruguay Booked Cautioned in second match; vs Paraguay (20 June) One match; vs Chile (24 June)

Neymar Brazil Red card Straight red card; vs Colombia (17 June) Four matches (rest of tournament)

Carlos Bacca Colombia Red card Straight red card; vs Brazil (17 June) Two matches; vs Peru (21 June) and Argentina (26 June)
    Carlos Sánchez Colombia Booked Cautioned in second match; vs Peru (21 June) One match; vs Argentina (26 June)

Richard Ortiz Paraguay Booked Cautioned in second match; vs Uruguay (20 June) One match; vs Brazil (27 June)

Josepmir Ballón Peru Booked Cautioned in second match; vs Colombia (21 June) One match; vs Bolivia (25 June)
    Carlos Lobatón Peru Booked Cautioned in second match; vs Colombia (21 June) One match; vs Bolivia (25 June)

Brazilan referee for Chile - Uruguay. (better select national team to get the redness of your monitor a bit....)

Taken over 50.5 booking points on Unibet @2

Last time they met it had 5 cards and we are talking about a friendly there.

Last serious meeting was a match that decided who would qualify for WC2014 and who would play play offs and there were 7 cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Unders should be good for the quarter finals.

Brazilan referee for Chile - Uruguay. (better select national team to get the redness of your monitor a bit....)

Last serious meeting was a match that decided who would qualify for WC2014 and who would play play offs and there were 7 cards.

Over 4.5 is 8/13
    Over 5 Asian is 1.9

On Bet365.

Them lines are too high Iv found they don't dish them out like they would in their domestic leagues,allow way too much of what they usually pull you up on go,same as at the World Cup lat year unders won most games

seanhynes wrote: »
    Them lines are too high Iv found they don't dish them out like they would in their domestic leagues,allow way too much of what they usually pull you up on go,same as at the World Cup lat year unders won most games

Might be but a Chilean ref was in charge of Brazil - Colombia and now we have a Brazilian in charge of Chile - Uruguay.
    Maybe i am over thinking it but i cant see a Brazilain ref being kind to Chilean players.

Have been let down on games where there's 4 at ht and then none after ht ,these bets would waltz in in WC qualifiers as there's no markets available!!

Yeah, that was a winner.

00784aa57082e553f0cd57151fafc1dc.png

spock. wrote:
    Unders should be good for the quarter finals.

1-0
    Good start.

Over 4.5 is 8/13
    Over 5 Asian is 1.9

On Bet365.

Win Win. Cheers InFor

• Advertisement

Bolivia +0.5 Evens.

Bolivia +0.5 Evens.

Nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

With no extra time, I still think unders is the way to go for all these knock out games, even though I got burned badly last night.

Took a bit of Power Surge Aguero FGS 6/1 there at lunch hour

Bateman wrote: »
    Took a bit of Power Surge Aguero FGS 6/1 there at lunch hour

Aguero in the starting lineup?

4th bet for my unibet free 50

Argentina - Colombia

over 10.5 corners @2.1

All 3 Argentinian matches had 12 corners.
    Colombia had 12/10/9 in their 3 matches. Lowest they had themselves was for, lowest Argentina had was 7

Card line is too high to my liking with over 60.5 on unibet.

card line wasnt too high after all. 6 before ht

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Card line had covered in the 3 quarter finals so far, had none of them backed and I'm afraid to get on tonight now as we're surely due an unders.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Card line had covered in the 3 quarter finals so far, had none of them backed and I'm afraid to get on tonight now as we're surely due an unders.

You can be damn sure Paraguay will kick their way through the 90 minutes. Brazil aren't angels either.

Small bet on Paraguay to make the final @ 14/1
    Very small bet on Paraguay to win the cup @ 40/1

I haven't been impressed by Brazil or Argentina and feel Paraguay have more of a chance than the bookies are giving them credit for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

You can be damn sure Paraguay will kick their way through the 90 minutes. Brazil aren't angels either.

1 short:mad::mad:

Advertisement