Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Triathlon Slot

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

If anyone has an entry to the Sprint race that they are not using I would happily buy it from you?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭BohToffee

My little sis has decided now that I am doing the supsprint, she wants to try her hand at triathlon also... If anyone's got an entry to pass on and fuel the sibling rivalry would be greatly appreciated..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭ste2010

If anyone has a sprint slot they are looking to transfer I would be happy to take it off their hands

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

There are 20 slots for the super sprint distance going up on Sunday at noon. Last chance to enter according to Facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭ste2010

There are 20 slots for the super sprint distance going up on Sunday at noon. Last chance to enter according to Facebook page

Let's delete that post now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Kander

ste2010 wrote: »
    Let's delete that post now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Or at least make sure no one bumps the thread...oh wait :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bt_ie

if anyone has a spare spirit slot they're not using i could find it a home....

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jnk883

More sprint slots available. You may want to jump on fairly fast though

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pjbrazel

Any sprint tri slots going? I know it's a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

pjbrazel wrote: »
    Any sprint tri slots going? I know it's a long shot.

There are entries for the super sprint available on the website :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement