Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Cork City?

Options
  • 02-06-2015 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭

This has probably been done to death before but I'm going down to Cork with a few lads (late 20's/ early 30's) looking to do a pub crawl in the city.

I don't want to end up in Reardans on Saturday night and looking for something more alternative less cattle mart.

I've been to Mutton Lane but I've read The Franciscan Well, Sin É, The Hi-B, The Oval are meant to be good. A friend of mine is raving about Sober Lane too.

Any more? Also will we settle for Soho to watch to CL final or is there better places?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Irish_rat wrote: »
    This has probably been done to death before but I'm going down to Cork with a few lads (late 20's/ early 30's) looking to do a pub crawl in the city.

I don't want to end up in Reardans on Saturday night and looking for something more alternative less cattle mart.

I've been to Mutton Lane but I've read The Franciscan Well, Sin É, The Hi-B, The Oval are meant to be good. A friend of mine is raving about Sober Lane too.

Any more? Also will we settle for Soho to watch to CL final or is there better places?

I like the woolshed for matches always a good atmosphere

Advertisement