Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to make some noise and get the party started!

Options
  • 02-06-2015 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

RHJ wrote: »
    Hi all I have a engagement party coming up on the 19 June and I'm planning on playing music using my laptop but of course I need a decent set of speakers my maximum budget is €100

Rob

Where is the party on? (pub or at home).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

Sorry I forgot to mention iny post the party will be at a local pub in a backroom.

Do they not have PA system you can plug into?

Sorry I forgot to mention iny post the party will be at a local pub in a backroom.

Do they not have PA system you can plug into?

• Advertisement

No unfortunately it doesn't we had to change to this venue last minute as the pub we booked before went bankrupt.

Something like these might do. It all depends on the room size and background noise from the main area of the pub.
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/computing/computer-accessories/pc-speakers/logitech-z-523-pc-speakers.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Could you not rent out a sound system ?

Thank you for your suggestion, but the reason I'm considering buying speakers instead is that is only a small venue time having my party in and I need a replacement set of speakers for home anyway.

Does anybody know of speakers that come with a remote control as after the party is over. I was thinking of giving the speakers to my fiance so she can hook them up to her TV?

Rob

Probably have to be a Bluetooth set. Why would you need the remote anyway? Once you set the maximum vol you want on the speakers, you can use TV volume to adjust.

• Advertisement

Are you sure you got the 523s? €50 seems very cheap

Advertisement