Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

2smiggy wrote: »
    how long would shipping be on this do you think, if i use parcel motel for example

It depends how they ship it, if they use royal mail you could have it on Monday but if they use delivery pigeons it could take a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭thegame983

Thanks for the input re: pc vs ps4.

I'll have to have a think about it. Had no idea that there was co-op in the traditional snese of the word.

My only reservations about pc is the fear that I'll be going up against someone who has hacked the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I heard that alright. Never noticed it in DS3 even though I noticed it in Bloodborne.

I'm playing through BB right now and the moments when the frames are delivered at the correct speed are moments of bliss. Even if the only last for 3 seconds.

Good to hear they the issue may not be as apparent in this game. I'll get around to playing it on PC once I upgrade my GFX card

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just got notification my copy shipped as well from TGC....
    Can't wait but enjoying revisiting DS2 while I do. Mixed my build up there to experiment so really looking forward to diving into DS3 now in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mine's still 'Awaiting Stock/Release'. Cmon TGC, be awesome and send it today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's out on Tuesday across all platforms, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,511 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Kiith wrote: »
    It's out on Tuesday across all platforms, right?

yip !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Mine's still 'Awaiting Stock/Release'. Cmon TGC, be awesome and send it today.

mine's processing! Praise the sun!

i waited too long for TGC , now out of stock. hopefully Argos or Supervalu will have cheap copies on release day

• Registered Users Posts: 26,386 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Game UK still havent shipped.

With PM as well no chance ill get it for Tuesday but ah well - at least I'll get a noice case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Despatched 1st class today, pm newry tomorrow (according to Royal Mail website), my grubby paws tomorrow night/Sunday morning???

TGC just dispatched my copy. Not using PM so should Def have it on Tuesday but would be beaming if it arrived Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

TGC dispatched mine as well, hopefully will have it tomorrow with Pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Oh my.. you guys are lucky while I wait for the PSN version to unlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Is anyone aware of any issues with physical copies of the game on PC? I had it pre-ordered from gameseek.co.uk . They had a deal in February were the PC version was going for 25 sterling. I got the message below from them yesterday after they refunded the money.
    It seems fairly reasonable except for the fact they got the game title wrong in the second sentence.
    Firstly, we'd like to once again thank you for your order for Dark Souls 3 (PC). We do appreciate it!

There has been a serious issue with your order for Tom Clancy's The Division on PC:

Our orders were placed with the suppliers weeks ago. The stock was due in to our warehouse yesterday. We got our allocation of PS4 and XBox One units but the PC version didn't arrive. This caused us concern and we chased the missing units. We're still trying to find out where the UK's stock of this is. Our fellow retailers are also without the PC units. We even though they may have decided to go digital-only at the last minute as we have tried to hunt down stock in Europe but with no success.
    If we had been told sooner, we could have dealt with this a lot quicker and it wouldn't have caused this nightmare, but we're only being told the night before release.

We're so sorry that we've let you down. We're all gamers here at GameSeek and wouldn't wish this on anyone. We're absolutely gutted.

We're still trying to find out exactly what has happened. In the meant-time we'll refund all of the PC orders immediately.

Best wishes

It's 40 quid on Amazon so I should have known it was too good to be true.

Is anyone aware of any issues with physical copies of the game on PC? I had it pre-ordered from gameseek.co.uk . They had a deal in February were the PC version was going for 25 sterling. I got the message below from them yesterday after they refunded the money.
    It seems fairly reasonable except for the fact they got the game title wrong in the second sentence.

It's 40 quid on Amazon so I should have known it was too good to be true.

It's £26.95 on the game collection for the pc version, contact gameseek to clarify if the problem is with the dark souls copies

It's £26.95 on the game collection for the pc version, contact gameseek to clarify if the problem is with the dark souls copies

They seem to have removed it from their site. So they must be having issues with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

They seem to have removed it from their site. So they must be having issues with it.
    Back on the site now and just ordered successfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Is the PC version a disk copy? Or just a code?

gizmo wrote: »
    Back on the site now and just ordered successfully.

Can you send the link for that?
    I've tried both Gameseek and game. Gameseek shows as unavailable:

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGames4j7kjx1ea0

When I click on the link on the game site I get a 500.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/dark-souls-iii-910034?catGroupId=&categoryIdentifier=876464

That's the physical copy. I can access the download version though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Can you send the link for that?
    I've tried both Gameseek and game. Gameseek shows as unavailable:

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGames4j7kjx1ea0

When I click on the link on the game site I get a 500.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/dark-souls-iii-910034?catGroupId=&categoryIdentifier=876464

That's the physical copy. I can access the download version though.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/dark-souls-iii-pc.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

TGC dispatched! Should have it for Sunday.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Looks like it's already out of stock.

Very tempted to buy the book You Died: The Dark Souls Companion now after reading an excerpt posted by Kotaku. Great reading

http://kotaku.com/how-a-total-novice-built-a-solid-youtube-following-beat-1769744851?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

http://freightbooks.co.uk/you-died.html

I wonder if it will be sold in B&M shops.

Well if bondage and masochism shops were to sell any game it would be dark souls.

Mail from TheGameCollection...
    Hi there. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience but this game was made available on the website due to a system error. We have sadly sold out of our pre-order allocation and so we've had to cancel your order. Again we're very sorry! Have a great weekend. Kindest regards

Sakes.

Very tempted to buy the book You Died: The Dark Souls Companion now after reading an excerpt posted by Kotaku. Great reading

http://kotaku.com/how-a-total-novice-built-a-solid-youtube-following-beat-1769744851?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

http://freightbooks.co.uk/you-died.html

think the woman who wrote it works for Kotaku, and from following her on twitter only took up an active interest in the Souls games when she was writing the book. It could be a great book , I don't know, that's just what I know about it really :)

2smiggy wrote: »
    think the woman who wrote it works for Kotaku, and from following her on twitter only took up an active interest in the Souls games when she was writing the book. It could be a great book , I don't know, that's just what I know about it really :)
    From reading the Author section of the About page on the website it seems to be the exact opposite of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Steam Pre-Load available now! 17.2gb download :D

Hype!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just got a text. Game ready for collection from PM :)

Advertisement