Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Was reading all the posts about shipped games and got worried, logged into my account with Game Collection and no sign of my order!
    Logged into my PayPal account and money was taken!
    Quick query to them this morning and, it turns out I bought it as a guest, that's why it didn't show up.
    Better still, it was shipped out yesterday!
    Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Nothing yet from Parcel Motel, would usually have gotten an e-mail from them by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Xenji wrote: »
    Nothing yet from Parcel Motel, would usually have gotten an e-mail from them by now.

Yeah I've heard nothing either, mine was despatched yesterday at 11.30, what time for you and Taltos?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Not happy.
    Went down to collect the game. Only thing I'd ordered recently.
    The Game turned out to be something my wife ordered instead so still no DS3.... Probably tomorrow now or mon

Yeah I've heard nothing either, mine was despatched yesterday at 11.30, what time for you and Taltos?

It was dispatched around the same time, looks like it will be Monday now, have never received package on a Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Gunna be sunday, gotta believe.

Package just arrived in the Dublin depot, slim glimmer of hope of having it this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Taltos wrote:
    Not happy. Went down to collect the game. Only thing I'd ordered recently. The Game turned out to be something my wife ordered instead so still no DS3.... Probably tomorrow now or mon

Bummer dude!

Package arrived in dublin depot! Hopefully tomorrow morning then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Bought PC version on gamesplanet for €40, preloading now. I remember finishing dark souls 1 and then trying the pc version....the framerate is a massive improvement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Got it!!!

sweetie wrote: »
    Got it!!!

We need more information, don't leave us hanging.

Who did you order from? What time was it despatched? Did you use parcel motel? Where do you live, your date of birth and your bank account number?

Just collected from parcel motel!

sweetie wrote: »
    Bummer dude!

S ok it's there now. Will collect tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

How?? Mine hasn't even left amazon yet... WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

nix wrote: »
    How?? Mine hasn't even left amazon yet... WTF

Mines not shipping til the 16th! Preordered months ago!

Installing now. And it has a manual!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Installing now. And it has a manual!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqAVAB4kC1Bw8bE53y_hFLOOKDZgNsLr5XE6L5t_D9_e0eKCtY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I miss game manuals, I feel like a Dark Souls one would be pretty as hell

What's the story with Estus here? Dark Souls 1 or 2 style, or consumables like Demons Souls and Bloodborne

penev10 wrote: »
    Mines not shipping til the 16th! Preordered months ago!

No idea. Ordered from The Game Collection on the week no they had 10% off. Got this and two copies of ratchet and clank for 80GBP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Just read that Hidetaka Miyazaki is back helming this one. I've been waiting on buying a PS4 for the last year, so this game might finally persuade me to get it.

First boss is super easy, lulled me into a false sense of confidence, then..... dragons and giant tentacle monsters.

First boss is super easy, lulled me into a false sense of confidence, then..... dragons and giant tentacle monsters

Ah spoilers dude :(

Parcel Motel being too lazy again to go to the West yesterday, got burned at Christmas with the same thing, no game till Monday now.

First boss is super easy, lulled me into a false sense of confidence, then..... dragons and giant tentacle monsters.

Dude keep your spoilers in tags till the game is actually out.

Haven't played yet but the manual is a cry back to older games.
    Great introduction for newbies with loads of tips and advice...

Xenji wrote: »
    Parcel Motel being too lazy again to go to the West yesterday, got burned at Christmas with the same thing, no game till Monday now.

I'm in a similar boat, just under a 2 hour drive to Dublin for me so I never get it the same day parcel motel receive it but it never takes more than 24 hours for them to store it unless they get it on a Saturday.

But that seems to be the norm now with a lot of releases being on Tuesdays, anyways, I can't really complain seeing as I'll still be getting it a day early.

I'm in a similar boat, just under a 2 hour drive to Dublin for me so I never get it the same day parcel motel receive it but it never takes more than 24 hours for them to store it unless they get it on a Saturday.

But that seems to be the norm now with a lot of releases being on Tuesdays, anyways, I can't really complain seeing as I'll still be getting it a day early.

They used to be better with it, but the service has taken a good dip in quality in the last 6 months or so, I have had a few debacles with them in that time, before that I never had an issue.

Might take Monday and Tuesday off now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Just ordered a PS4 online to play this game next weekend. I've never bought a Souls game when it came out before, usually months after but I enjoyed seeing loads online when I bought the DLC (in contrast to few online when I bought the games themselves) so I'd expect loads online next week too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Anybody bought the game on Gamesplanet? It's 20 quid cheaper than on steam but there are some not so great reviews of that company online so not sure if I want to chance it.

Edit: Never mind just went ahead with it because I'm too impatient. Steam key was delivered about 3 minutes after ordering and is currently pre-loading

Advertisement