Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Skeleton XIII

Anyone else pre order from cdkeys? Just wondering when it could be available. Cheers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

April 11th, 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 11pm BST and April 12th at 12am CEST

That's the launch times for everyone (on Steam).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,168 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Are torches timed like DSII or infinite like Bloodborne?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Just do what any right minded responsible adult would do

Ha, I'm actually sick and off work, nice to have something to play!

On the fourth area now, big bb and Ds1 vibes throughout so far. Difficulty has ramped up a bit now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I've played 10 hours apparently. It's pretty great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Skeleton XIII

God damn it, I can't wait to dive into this. Just a few more hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I chose a stupid build so am not that far in even after 6 hours. Some day it will pay off for me... But not right now

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Yes I take your point, however, as another poster mentioned you can ignore streams and lore, nobody is forcing you to watch the streams or read the lore until you've played the game.
    Kirby wrote: »
    You don't get it. And the reason is your first quote.

Its hard to miss something you haven't experienced before. You have never been a part of the discovery process of the game before so its understandable you don't know what you are missing. But you need to recognise that fact. You've never played a souls game on launch.....

If they had released it worldwide like they should have, there would be no problem. Give the reviewers a week and the streamers 1 day. Then you get all the advantages and none of the minuses we have now.

From are Japanese. They are obtuse. They have botched this launch and they probably don't understand why.....even now with half the community trying to explain it to them.

Damn, she ordered mine as a present using I'd imagine super-saver delivery.
    Xenji wrote: »
    Did you use the super saver delivery, if its coming with Asendia you could be waiting up to two weeks or not get it at all.

Might be a silly question, but how do you hollow infuse a weapon?
    Xenji wrote: »
    Hollow luck infusion on certain weapons provides the highest DPS in the game, luck also increases bleed damage, if you want some of the best damage in the game you should be aiming for Luck 40 / Dex 40 with a hollow infused weapon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

hadoken13 wrote: »
    Might be a silly question, but how do you hollow infuse a weapon?

At the Blacksmith, same way as you would upgrade any item, you just need a hollow gem as the material.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

I have it pre ordered on steam, theres a countdown to midnight when it will be available

I actually pre ordered from the ps store and not on steam, forgive my ignorance but how does steam work. I mean its a 10er cheaper on steam, can you order for your ps4 on steam and if so how does sony allow this?

I actually pre ordered from the ps store and not on steam, forgive my ignorance but how does steam work. I mean its a 10er cheaper on steam, can you order for your ps4 on steam and if so how does sony allow this?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think steam is PC only

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Steam is only for PC games, you can't buy a game on steam and play it on PS4, and vice versa, they're totally independent

Its roughly 20 minutes to download the the update if you preloaded on PC. Then unpack after that?

Its roughly 20 minutes to download the the update if you preloaded on PC. Then unpack after that?

I'm getting a write disk error :( Anyone know a fix?

I'm getting a write disk error :( Anyone know a fix?

I got that too. I restarted my whole PC after trying to restart steam a few times

I got that too. I restarted my whole PC after trying to restart steam a few times

Yeah trying that too

The hype is real, gf already knows that she will be nothing but a sleep partner for the next week :pac:

*edit* Restarted, still no luck. Feck this

30 seconds till it's ready for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Still waiting for my key probably won't be getting stuck in till tomorrow unless it arrives soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,346 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bloody decrypting here :(

Yeah trying that too

The hype is real, gf already knows that she will be nothing but a sleep partner for the next week :pac:

Mine is going away on holidays for three weeks :P

No unpacking required after that 20 min :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Good luck to all the folks playing Dark Souls 3 tonight and over the next day or so, gonna be waiting until Wednesday or Thursday for me to get stuck into it. So looking forward to this!

Steam will install other games to the SSD :( Just not DS3 aaaaaaaaaarg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

gonna pick her up tomorrow. Cant sleep with the excitement :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Game crashes at first bonfire on PC unless you choose Knight class

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Can't wait to get this. After the brilliant Bloodborne made up for the disappointing Dark Souls 2, I think this will be back to business for the Soul series.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I can't wait to get home from work and play this later!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'll no doubt be onto you for help at some stage soon, haha.

• Advertisement

**** you Dark Souls :o

Advertisement