Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Evade

Yeah opposite sex of your character .... because of massive spoiler
    Marriage

Guess from ain't as progressive on that front
    Sword to the face is an odd wedding ceremony.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

dancer of the boreal valley is painfully hard

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Not going back to find a source, but the first set of DLC is rumored for Autumn!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Not going back to find a source, but the first set of DLC is rumored for Autumn!

Can't wait lol. I wonder what they are gonna do for the DLC. I mean they covered all the architypical areas, and everything from previous games. I can't think of an area in a previous dark souls that was unique enough to not have an area that was similar in this game.

Something like Shulva from Dark Souls 2 DLC wasn't covered, maybe a little bit with the Profaned Capital area. They might go more into Manus' story and have something related to him as I feel he was kinda under represented in the main game. Or a brand new story would be cool. Maybe bring us to the "eastern" lands where the katana are from, and Shiva of the East.

Or sand! A sandy place! Like a desert style place!

Was there any good loot on the (post game)
    Path of the Dragon? I rang the bell before I read the warning/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I would just like to say, I miss my Beckoning Bell... and my gun :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

That Uchi dude whipped my ass about 15 times straight earlier in the game, but this morning I went back with some hair on my chest and spoiling for a fight. He took one swipe at me and fell off the cliff. I got the bounty but I've learned nothing.

Well I'm completely lost in the are under
    smouldering lake
    plenty of illusionary walls and a feeling if I run around here long enough I'll find something epic , pretty dangerous enemies though :mad:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,257 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Well I'm completely lost in the are under
    smouldering lake
    plenty of illusionary walls and a feeling if I run around here long enough I'll find something epic , pretty dangerous enemies though :mad:

Yeah...I had my first rage quit yesterday after one of those beast men guys
    came out of nowhere and jumped on my shoulders to eat my head

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Yeah...I had my first rage quit yesterday after one of those beast men guys
    came out of nowhere and jumped on my shoulders to eat my head

Yup fell down a hole trying to make a jump that wasn't possible to an item pick up into a swarm of them.

Edit: Whats good for the slimes down there? Obviously not fire.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,257 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yup fell down a hole trying to make a jump that wasn't possible to an item pick up into a swarm of them.

Edit: Whats good for the slimes down there? Obviously not fire.

I tend to just ignore them.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I tend to just ignore them.

Yeah probably not worth breaking an uchi on them :D

dancer of the boreal valley is painfully hard

This boss is fookin impossible, I cant get his move set into my head. He gets me even if I roll and one shot usually kills me, I have even summoned 3 extra people that's 4 on 1 and we still can kill him, getting very frustrated, I feel like throwing my controller against the wall

This boss is fookin impossible, I cant get his move set into my head. He gets me even if I roll and one shot usually kills me, I have even summoned 3 extra people that's 4 on 1 and we still can kill him, getting very frustrated, I feel like throwing my controller against the wall

I found him pretty easy in co-op. Summon one guy, let someone take aggro, and the other person attack. Basically, if the boss is attacking you, you just keep dodging out of the way and the other person goes hell for leather, if the boss switches aggro, he dodges and you start attacking

I found him pretty easy in co-op. Summon one guy, let someone take aggro, and the other person attack. Basically, if the boss is attacking you, you just keep dodging out of the way and the other person goes hell for leather, if the boss switches aggro, he dodges and you start attacking

shouldn't 4 on 1 make him even easier

shouldn't 4 on 1 make him even easier

Bosses get extra health with more summons, not sure what 4 players adds, but previously,

Solo boss has 100% health
    1 co-op boss had 150% health
    2 co-op boss had 200% health

I imagine going by that the boss will either have 250% or 300%

Is there a second boss early in the game that people tend to miss, where is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

There are 6 optional bosses
    Rotten Tree
    Old Demon King
    Oceiros
    Champion Gundyr
    Wyvern
    Nameless King

The Curse-rotted Greatwood in the Undead Settlement is optional and some people miss it.

There are 6 optional bosses
    Rotten Tree
    Old Demon King
    Oceiros
    Champion Gundyr
    Wyvern
    Nameless King
    Deacons of the Deep?

• Advertisement

Deacons of the Deep?
    Don't you need the doll from the boss room to progress?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,429 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah
    Deacons
    are definitely not optional! Need the item to progress down what I assume is the main path.

Evade wrote: »
    Don't you need the doll from the boss room to progress?

I haven't played since Thursday so you know better than me about the late stages of the game, I haven't found a use for it yet though

I haven't played since Thursday so you know better than me about the late stages of the game, I haven't found a use for it yet though

I think there's a
    force field at the end of the bridge if you don't have the doll.

You've already used it
    having it allows you to pass through the barrier at the far end of the bridge to Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. I had to google to check because I already had the doll by the time I got there.

KILLED THE FOOKER

I asked yesterday but haven't gotten a response yet but what does healing the dark sigil do? and is it worth it. She is now looking for 137721 souls

I asked yesterday but haven't gotten a response yet but what does healing the dark sigil do? and is it worth it. She is now looking for 137721 souls
    No idea. Try it and let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The "Blight town" area is nowhere near as annoying.

• Advertisement

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Hollowing was partially explained on previous pages.
    Curing it just reverts your appearance and removes the opportunity to gain what is called the best ending in the game (which requires said Hollowing). Naturally this is a conflict of interest because in most players mind, the Hollowing process is designed to be/look 'bad' and you want to stop it, yet in reality the only negative is your appearance and lack of ability to summon more than one Phantom. There's no real reason to cure it unless that's a huge deal for you - and if you do, you miss out on an ending.

You can buy a purging stone to put the stat back to 0 without removing the dark sigil too.

Advertisement