Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls 3

Options

Comments

• Evade wrote: »
    Focus on the possessed one.

**** yes, game is as amazing as it ever was

That was exillerating

• I'm kinds lost now, no idea where I'm supposed to go now :/

I've already been to farron keep but apparently that's where I'm supposed to go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Evade

Go back to the road of sacrifices, there's another way out of that area.

EDIT: Yeah there's some fires to light in Farron Keep that'll get you to the next place you have to go.

• Evade wrote: »
    Go back to the road of sacrifices, there's another way out of that area.

EDIT: Yeah there's some fires to light in Farron Keep that'll get you to the next place you have to go.

Ok I'll had that way but how do people know!!

You actually have to extinguish the fires, it's been a while since I did that bit.

I'm pretty sure I just saw the prompt and pressed it the first time I came across one, then there's a little cut scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Ok I'll had that way but how do people know!!

To get to farron keep you go across the lake with the big crab, you'll encounter 2 lads who seem human and will prob wreck you first time. Through that door there is a ladder that leads down to the swamp.

There are 3 big fire towers. At the bottom of each is a gate type arch, and to the right is a little fire/candle..and you extinguish that.

You should be able to see them all from the BIG tower in the middle of the swamp with the ladder. (btw...go to the very top of that...the item you can get up there is very handy after you trade it....increases Stamina Load if I remember rightly)

• SeantheMan wrote: »
    To get to farron keep you go across the lake with the big crab, you'll encounter 2 lads who seem human and will prob wreck you first time. Through that door there is a ladder that leads down to the swamp.

There are 3 big fire towers. At the bottom of each is a gate type arch, and to the right is a little fire/candle..and you extinguish that.

You should be able to see them all from the BIG tower in the middle of the swamp with the ladder. (btw...go to the very top of that...the item you can get up there is very handy after you trade it....increases Stamina Load if I remember rightly)

Perfect, got through that and beat the boss first attempt :)

• :mad: Well that big **** off Skeleton is an absolute asshole

One of the most annoying attacks ever to have graced a boss bottle too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Wjolnir is such a **** boss, you know how to fight him yeah?

:mad: Well that big **** off Skeleton is an absolute asshole

One of the most annoying attacks ever to have graced a boss bottle too

Worst and easiest boss in the game probably. It's obvious how to kill him really. As long as you're aggressive and don't give him time to use that curse.

• Advertisement

• Cheers ya figured it out with the rings
    Still though had to hammer the estus flask to avoid dying from that stupid attack.

Stunning view after that boss!!

Cheers ya figured it out with the rings
    Still though had to hammer the estus flask to avoid dying from that stupid attack.

Stunning view after that boss!!

If you have wallpaper engine (the game/app on STEAM) there is a great moving/animated desktop wallpaper of that. Have it as my desktop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Deadly. Gonna grab that app later.

Beat the ****e out of Yhorm The Giant last night. Bit lost on where to go now.

Beat the ****e out of Yhorm The Giant last night. Bit lost on where to go now.

After you defeat Yhorm did you get transported to the High Wall of Lothric ?

I'm assuming you already killed the abyss watchers and Aldrich the Devourer ?

If you did it would teleport you out to High Wall.
    If not...I guess you didn't kill Aldrich yet. (You need to have killed 3 Lords of Cinder , Yhorm, Aldrich, Abyss Watchers)

He is Anor Londo, which you reach by going back to where you killed Pontiff Sulyvahn and going outside and up past the Silver Archers.

If you were teleported, you just talk to the lady who gave you the banner early game.
    (She's in the castle up the steps from Vordt of the Boreal Valley, the 2nd boss you killed in the game if you include Gundyr at the start)

FYI : There were two side bosses , "Rotted Greatwood" and ' Old Demon King' up to this point (Irythil Dungeon near the huge worm....you have to break the bridge on your way to Wolnir and climb down it), and another 4 'optional' bosses in the next part that should look out for.

Ok so it seems i've missed loads then. Have not fought Aldrich or Sulyvahn or the Old Demon King. D'oh!!!!

Ok so it seems i've missed loads then. Have not fought Aldrich or Sulyvahn or the Old Demon King. D'oh!!!!

Well then basically you have to go to that beautful city in the 'moving wallpaper' below.
    You need to have killed the 'Deacons of the Deep' , those fire priest dudes. They'll give you a 'small doll'.
    You can then go to the city below and that's your next big area to explore.
    Pontiff will be in there, and Aldrich afterwards.

I've been in that area but must have just missed the path to them. Will tackle it again after work today. I had this game on PS4 but never finished it and recently built myself a PC and needed to buy it again to see it run amazingly. Had started on Prey but can't tear myself away from DS at all now.

I've been in that area but must have just missed the path to them. Will tackle it again after work today. I had this game on PS4 but never finished it and recently built myself a PC and needed to buy it again to see it run amazingly. Had started on Prey but can't tear myself away from DS at all now.

Wait, you killed the Deacons ? They're in the Cathedral of the Deep. You'll know it as the place with these HUGE giants.

Yes, i killed them and got the Doll which allowed me pass the invisible barrier at the end of the bridge.

• Advertisement

Yes, i killed them and got the Doll which allowed me pass the invisible barrier at the end of the bridge.

Right, then you need to go up towards the church on the left with the bonfire.
    Rest in there. From there you go outside to a lake and into a sewer past some spider women thingys, should be a kitchen, past there and basically continue upwards till you get to the church.
    However, before you open the church door continue around the other side and open a shortcut near your church bonfire.

• A question on the DLC. If I finish the main game I am I screwed?? As in do I need to start New game plus and get to certain point?

Probably if you start a NG+. It asked you on the previous games if you wanted to continue on or start a NG and if you continued on then you wouldn't have to get to a certain point for the DLC. Someone might correct me though.

• Lads can I just consume all the boss souls I have or is it worth keeping them?

Lads can I just consume all the boss souls I have or is it worth keeping them?
    If you've beaten the Rotten Greatwood you can turn them into weapons and spells.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Lads can I just consume all the boss souls I have or is it worth keeping them?

Aye after the third boss, you can trade them for weapons/spells. The lil dude on the chair in the hub is the vendor.

• I suppose my question is do I really need the weapons?

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Right, then you need to go up towards the church on the left with the bonfire.
    Rest in there. From there you go outside to a lake and into a sewer past some spider women thingys, should be a kitchen, past there and basically continue upwards till you get to the church.
    However, before you open the church door continue around the other side and open a shortcut near your church bonfire.

Beat him. Now i'm at an area where i keep getting invaded by Dark Spirits. ARGHHHHHHHH!!:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I suppose my question is do I really need the weapons?

If you're going for 1000g or platinum, do not consume the souls, otherwise, chow down.

• Advertisement

• SeantheMan wrote: »
    Well then basically you have to go to that beautful city in the 'moving wallpaper' below.
    You need to have killed the 'Deacons of the Deep' , those fire priest dudes. They'll give you a 'small doll'.
    You can then go to the city below and that's your next big area to explore.
    Pontiff will be in there, and Aldrich afterwards.

Lol where? I'm at the same point now

Advertisement