Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand.de delivery times?

Options
  • 02-06-2015 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys,

So last week a ordered a new PC build on Hardwareversand, I used them once about three years ago, and I can't remember anything about the delivery times.

Anyway, they received my bank transfer last Wednesday, and the order status now says "Due to your payment the order was cleared for delivery." And I have yet to get any updates after that.

I emailed them over the weekend in German, and got no reply.

Does anybody know how long this usually takes? I made sure that all parts were in stock when I ordered, and they still are now.

And for those of you who want to know what parts I ordered, here you go:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 Black Edition
    GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming 4G
    RAM: 16GB-Kit Corsair Vengeance Pro (X2)
    PSU: Corsair CX Series Modular CX750M
    MOBO: MSI 970 GAMING
    CASE: be quiet! Silent Base 800

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭N64

did you check if everything is in stock? Your order won't ship until then. Usually after payment clears, they send out everything either the same or next working day. UPS takes about 4 working days to deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LudoFrancis

N64 wrote: »
    did you check if everything is in stock? Your order won't ship until then. Usually after payment clears, they send out everything either the same or next working day. UPS takes about 4 working days to deliver.

Yeah, I checked to see if everything was in stock just before I ordered, and everything is still in stock as of now.

N64 wrote: »

Do they notify you if its dispatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Do they notify you if its dispatched?

They do, checking my mail history, I received a dispatch notice with tracking numbers etc from them the day after they received and confirmed my payment.

Cravez wrote: »
    They do, checking my mail history, I received a dispatch notice with tracking numbers etc from them the day after they received and confirmed my payment.

I only have the email stating that they received the payment, I wonder whats going on. I'd really like to have it for the weekend :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

It can take a while for the payment to be processed. It's always hard to wait :P Once they ship you will be notified, and it will likely take 3 full days since shipping to deliver.

It can take a while for the payment to be processed. It's always hard to wait :P Once they ship you will be notified, and it will likely take 3 full days since shipping to deliver.

Gumbi wrote: »

My payment was processed last Wednesday, I got an email about that, but nothing about dispatch. :/

My payment was processed last Wednesday, I got an email about that, but nothing about dispatch. :/

Might be worth giving them a ring to find out what's up. Some items could be out of stock and the might be waiting for everything to be in stock before shipping.

Might be worth giving them a ring to find out what's up. Some items could be out of stock and the might be waiting for everything to be in stock before shipping.

I made sure that all items were in stock when I ordered, and they are still in stock now.

I guess I will have to call them today. I heard they can be a hassle to call if you are not German?

• Advertisement

Just contacted them on the phone now, they said one of the fans is out of stock, despite the fact it says it is in stock on the website. I should expect my order next week.

Advertisement