Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plays / Drama's for 5th class primary school

• 02-06-2015 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Every second year our school puts on a school concert at Christmas Time where each class performs.

The plays or plays do not have to be Christmas Related

In the Past I have got some of my Plays from Outoftheark.com and edgyproductions.com and I have covered these ones

Hoodwinked
    Cinderalla Rockerfella
    Mr. Humbug See the Light

All went down great, I usually edit script a bit and pick 4 or so of the best catchy songs.

I am planning ahead for next Dec as we will begin rehearsing in Oct and I would like to have my eye on something soon.

Can anyone recommend some good plays OR even ones where your own children performed in 5th and 6th class and where they went down great. OR other teachers if you know of other good companies to buy some scripts from?

Would love to shortlist a few for myself. Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clon80

So am i trying to plan ahead. I ve a few ideas for you maybe we could share a few scripts and ideas by email.

Advertisement