Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a loan using land/house as security

Options
  • 02-06-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am wondering what is the criteria for a loan to pay off ex-partner.  Son or daughter wants to borrow 100k. I am not in a position to borrow due to age and income.  The land & house value is around 300k.  Can the land/house be used as security for loan?  Both son/daughter have their own mortgages. Need advice? e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

basil1 wrote: »
    I am wondering what is the criteria for a loan to pay off ex-partner.  Son or daughter wants to borrow 100k. I am not in a position to borrow due to age and income.  The land & house value is around 300k.  Can the land/house be used as security for loan?  Both son/daughter have their own mortgages. Need advice? e
    Hi basil1,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

As there are a number of factors taken into account when applying for a loan, we would recommend that you contact our dedicated Lending team who will be able to advise you on this. You can call our Lending team on 0818 200 334, who are available between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, you can book an appointment in your account holding branch to discuss this with an advisor. You can book an appointment online here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement