Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of Clans: One device - Two Users?

Options
  • 02-06-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have a very happy boy who plays Clash of Clans for a time most days, and is really enjoying it. Now his sister is interested in it to, and wants to create her own account and play it during her allotted ipad time.

I can't seem to set this up on one ipad device, my question to you is can this be done, or does she have to have her own device to create her own village and join a clan herself? Apologies if this has come up before, I had a quick scan and could not find this topic. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

You need to set up a new Clash village on another device... Then you can sign in and out of that Clash account by going into settings and signing in and out of Gamecentre.

I play my 2 villages on the same Ipad and sometimes switch them on my phone too when Im out and about.

Advertisement