Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm going for a cigarette & coffee

*hangs gone fishing sign*

No coffee for anyone else Lith. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm going for a cigarette & coffee

*hangs gone fishing sign*
    Oh Lith... don't forget to bring back fish, as that will go down well with Grems chips. Just don't spill on my new black leather Lair couch. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyday30 wrote: »
    Well Happy Hump Day to you too heyday. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Well Happy Hump Day to you too heyday. :D

You too ms swannie:)

good news this hump day. I'm gonna be an aunt again in a few months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Kettle's boiled, this joint is self service :P

• Advertisement

Oh Lith... don't forget to bring back fish, as that will go down well with Grems chips. Just don't spill on my new black leather Lair couch. :cool:

Now i have a craving for some fish & chips :P

That's grand news heyday! :D
    Now i have a craving for some fish & chips :P
    Me too Lith!

Kettle's boiled, this joint is self service :P

Thanks Lith. I shall help myself so. good job I'm not shy ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was going to order a takeaway but nothing appeals. Chicken and mushroom soup instead.

Thanks Lith. I shall help myself so. good job I'm not shy ;)
    No tip or dance with self-serve Lith and heyday. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You too ms swannie:)

Yay, congrats!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh, them thar's fightin' words Swannie :pac:

I was going to order a takeaway but nothing appeals. Chicken and mushroom soup instead.
    Ooooooo Grem... mushrooms should awesome about now! :cool:
    Yay, congrats!!!

Hey Paws! What's the haps? :D

Well pull up a pew and share away, i mixed the soups so there's plenty.. :)

Ooh, them thar's fightin' words Swannie :pac:
    Choose your weapon Grem. Always love a grand fight! Beany flippers? Water balloons? Cake at 10 paces? :D

Hey Paws! What's the haps? :D

Not much. Planning my meals and exercise for the week after WW this morning. Boring, I know! :o

How are you?

Not much. Planning my meals and exercise for the week after WW this morning. Boring, I know! :o

How are you?
    Just grand thanks Paws. Exercise is important, so keep it up. I workout daily, and if I miss a day, I don't feel the same.

Choose your weapon Grem. Always love a grand fight! Beany flippers? Water balloons? Cake at 10 paces? :D

There's no fight in grem today :( even doggy has taken up residence minding me, which is ridiculously cute..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Bleh, got all coughy and spluttery and couldn't breathe properly. Not good. Back to the Wolfenstein!

Just grand thanks Paws. Exercise is important, so keep it up. I workout daily, and if I miss a day, I don't feel the same.

Good to hear.

Same here. I actually feel more tired if I get no exercise tbh. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Good evening, Noc-types. Hope we're all well (for the sick ones, get well soon). Just after playing electric guitar for the first time in a while, feels good:D

Shiminay wrote: »
    Bleh, got all coughy and spluttery and couldn't breathe properly. Not good. Back to the Wolfenstein!
    The Old Blood mixes well with our Ballet of Blood Shiminay. :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I thought it fitting alright Swannie. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Oh my God, I am so going to see this when it comes out!!! :D

There's no fight in grem today :( even doggy has taken up residence minding me, which is ridiculously cute..

**Swannie fedespressos Grem a java shot**

That should get ye going Grem! :D

Same here. I actually feel more tired if I get no exercise tbh. :)
    You can really build up stamina too. I can dance all night when out-on-the-town.
    butterbun wrote: »
    Good evening, Noc-types. Hope we're all well (for the sick ones, get well soon). Just after playing electric guitar for the first time in a while, feels good:D
    That strikes a chord butterbun. Happy Hump Day (what's left of it in Éire).

You can really build up stamina too. I can dance all night when out-on-the-town.

Yeah, true.

Everyone watch that trailer, the end in particular is hilarious! :D

Hi pals o/
    Ahhhhhhhhhh Ha! SwanBot pointed with her wing to the pile of pillows behind our new Lair black leather couch.

Sephquak! Sephquak!

Re-reading a friends status from the time we did our Leaving Cert 3 summers ago, tears rolling down my cheek with laughter :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I had to take a wee break from my game, I went to go back to a save point and as I was walking towards this area with a load of hanged bodies, they all started coming back to life! :eek: I went to sneak around, one spotted me and I ran for it! *NOPE*NOPE*NOPE*NOPE*NOPE* all the way into a little shed where I managed to shoot him with a crossbow. Went back around to the save room, will have to go back and try and sneaky kill all the rest of them. I should've burned 'em all as soon as I saw them, but they were hanging there so I assumed they weren't actual enemies, my bad! not gonna make that mistake again :o

I'm seriously liking the way pretty much anything can kill you pretty quick, and that sneaking and stealth is your best option, then if you get spotted run the **** away!

1990ba271afcab6641943b081570fa64b65ad32813041a04460c8248a2f24c5b_1.gif

It's scary but not in a 'something's just jumped out at me' way, it's tense and you've gotta be cautious so you're on edge... It's done really well! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement