Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhh Ha! SwanBot pointed with her wing to the pile of pillows behind our new Lair black leather couch.

Sephquak! Sephquak!

*grabs swanbot*

Me and swanbot will be back in a little while ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*grabs swanbot*

Me and swan will be back in a little while ;)
    **Swannie shakes fist at departing Seph and SwanBot!!**

Fowled again!!

Just wait until the new SwanBot version 3.0 is released!!! :eek:

**Swannie rubs wings together with evil laugh!**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**Swannie shakes fist at departing Seph and SwanBot!!**

Fowled again!!

Just wait until the new SwanBot version 3.0 is released!!! :eek:

**Swannie rubs wings together with evil laugh!**

The more swanbots the merrier, I'll just charm her too ;):D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The more swanbots the merrier, I'll just charm her too ;):D
    No way Seph! 3.0 will have anti-charming blockers programmed into her security heuristics. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hot whiskeys ASAP for all our sick lair buddies.
    me, well iv had to take some strong painkillers a while ago.

wired to the moon !

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    wired to the moon !
    You'll be wired but tired later heyday.

No way Seph! 3.0 will have anti-charming blockers programmed into her security heuristics. :pac:

Not if I have anything to do with it...

.*rewrites swanbot 3.0 code and include charming measures*

*evil laughter*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Take all the medicines!

*Don't really..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Having a glass or 3 of wine. My sister came down with a bottle of prosecco earlier.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

KKkitty wrote: »
    Having a glass or 3 of wine. My sister came down with a bottle of prosecco earlier.

I love prosecco :)

• Advertisement

BTW happy birthday kitty

I never liked wine , tastes all the same too me :/

KKkitty wrote: »
    Fun kitty! :D
    I love prosecco :)
    That's meds that make you smile.

Not if I have anything to do with it...

.*rewrites swanbot 3.0 code and include charming measures*

*evil laughter*
    New Putin Internet Security suite firewall channeled your code into the bin Seph! :pac:

New Putin Internet Security suite channeled your code into the bin Seph! :pac:

Oh yeah? Well ...well

*throws water balloon at swannie and legs it*

:D

Oh yeah? Well ...well

*throws water balloon at swannie and legs it*

:D
    In grand wing ball fashion, bats balloon back at Seph!

Swannie uses skillz!.

In grand wing ball fashion, bats balloon back at Seph!

*dodges and watches as it hits SW *

:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Take all the medicines!

*Don't really..

Taking enough everyday as it is grem :)

Evening all

LOOK OUT wolf! There's a water balloon flying about the Lair! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday Kitty!!

The prosecco was lovely so it was. How are we all?

Same here Heyday..

On an unrelated note, just saw an ad for a show called Marvel's Agent Carter.. May have to record that..

201504_1150_bihbi.jpg

I feel a migraine coming on -_-

Night pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Same here Heyday..

On an unrelated note, just saw an ad for a show called Marvel's Agent Carter.. May have to record that..

Do, it's a good show

Oops forgot to say Happy birthday Kitty, got distracted by the prosecco post!.

Prosecco is distracting Grem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Poor Seph :(

Night night.

Just been reminded, yer man from Dawson's Creek is looking quite well now. ;)

• Advertisement

Night pals o/
    Nite nite Seph. You can count SwanBots rather than sheep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement