Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, you pay them more money and you get to go to the next level, there's a great documentary which they try and remove from the internet every time it crops up called Going Clear which was made by people who escaped from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Éire Bewitching Hour ATC! :eek:

thanks black swan :) how are you?
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Hiya atc how are ya?
    Shiminay wrote: »
    heyoo! :)

heyo you too:) I'm doing good, feeling a lot better. how are ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Scientology maybe a load of ****e, but it's well set up load of ****e, money to burn, and the I.R.S in the States cannae go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Didn't know they leveled up in Scientology... a game of sorts indeed! :pac:

They have their own board game called Moronopoly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yea, you pay them more money and you get to go to the next level, there's a great documentary which they try and remove from the internet every time it crops up called Going Clear which was made by people who escaped from it.
    I thought that to escape from Scientology was a Mission Impossible? :eek:

• Advertisement

All good here ATC, spent the evening playing a new pewpewpew game :D

Almost impossible Swannie.

There was a very famous Scientologist down the road from me this evening, Beck was playing in the Royal Hospital :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi ATC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

thanks black swan :) how are you?
    Got my 1-page today, so all is grand thanks ATC. :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Scientology maybe a load of ****e, but it's well set up load of ****e, money to burn, and the I.R.S in the States cannae go near it.
    It's classified as a religion across the pond, so they are not income taxed.

There was a very famous Scientologist down the road from me this evening, Beck was playing in the Royal Hospital :D

Was giving a paper at a UT Austin conference awhile back, and saw that they had a large building across the street from main campus on Guadalupe. I was walking that way on a sunny day, and they had recruiters and a table of refreshments on the sidewalk, and tried to lure me in. I didn't take their free drink, worried it might be Koolaid :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Was giving a paper at a UT Austin conference awhile back, and saw that they had a large building across the street from main campus on Guadalupe. I was walking that way on a sunny day, and they had recruiters and a table of refreshments on the sidewalk, and tried to lure me in. :eek:

Those clever bastards, clever bastards indeed...... Can't even imagine how people can fall for such a sham, but ya know, different folks, different strokes.

All good here ATC, spent the evening playing a new pewpewpew game :D

Sounds good shim :D
    Hi ATC

Howdy pp :) how are you?
    Got my 1-page today, so all is grand thanks ATC. :D

Was giving a paper at a UT Austin conference awhile back, and saw that they had a large building across the street from main campus on Guadalupe. I was walking that way on a sunny day, and they had recruiters and a table of refreshments on the sidewalk, and tried to lure me in. :eek:

that's great black swan :D got mine done too:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops missed you there ATC, hope all is well..

Howdy pp how are you?
    I'm good. Heading to bed soon. How are you?

Oops missed you there ATC, hope all is well..

not a problem grem, I know this place can move really fast at times! All well with me thanks:) Hope you're feeling better soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo everyone. Said I'd pop in for a little bit. How are we all keeping?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Mozz, have clicked your dragons, must get new eggs myself..

I'm good. Heading to bed soon. How are you?

good to hear :) Hope you sleep well, will be heading off to zzz land soon myself.

I'm good thanks :) my dog sitting at the end of the month has been extended to 2 days now to 4 days :D Also off coke a week today.

Gosh well done on staying off coke, that can't have been easy..

How do Mozz, have clicked your dragons, must get new eggs myself..

Heyo Grem!! Sound for the clicks!! :D You seem to be collecting a few interesting ones!! I am mad after a Nebula dragon but it hasn't appeared for me yet >.< It's actually crazy how serious I am about Dragon cave :pac:
    good to hear :) Hope you sleep well, will be heading off to zzz land soon myself.

I'm good thanks :) my dog sitting at the end of the month has been extended to 2 days now to 4 days :D Also off coke a week today.

I am just back from dog sitting myself. My friend took his mother up to Cork to see Billy Idol and they won't be back until late so she asked myself and OH to mind the dogs for her. She has six of them. Two Bichon Frise cross breeds, a Yorkshire terrier, a Jack Russel, Weimar and an old Golden Retriever.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Those clever bastards, clever bastards indeed...... Can't even imagine how people can fall for such a sham, but ya know, different folks, different strokes.
    They had posters in their building windows about taking their free intelligence test, etc., etc., along with free career and life counseling. :eek:
    that's great black swan :D got mine done too:cool:
    Sounds like you and I are on top of it ATC! Grand! :cool:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo everyone. Said I'd pop in for a little bit. How are we all keeping?
    Heyyyyyyyyy Mozz! :D

I've no real idea about the dragons, i just like having them..

• Advertisement

Heyyyyyyyyy Mozz! :D

Bon soir Swannie!!
    I've no real idea about the dragons, i just like having them..

I am after a getting a bit more into it. I blame my addiction to Pokemon for this. It's kinda the same thing, you gotta catch em all :pac:

thanks grem :) Nah hasn't been easy, once I decided to give it up it appeared to be everywhere! Hope I can keep it up, feeling a lot better because of it :)

Evening Mozzels how're you?

A week off the coke is great going atc, keep it up!

Hi Mozz

Well done on the week off coke ATC :)

Also off coke a week today.

I tried snorting it once, but the bubbles tickled my nose, making me sneeze! :pac:

**I know... Silly Swannie joke... sticks wings in pockets and shuffles off.

Off to market to hunt food for din din. Been fun! Bye for now.

See you later Ms Swannington!

I'm in the leaba, I've had to put the fan on, tis keeping me moderately cool.

Wasn't expecting the full frontal shot in episode 6 of Sense8! :eek:

Wasn't expecting the full frontal shot in episode 6 of Sense8! :eek:

But you're not complaining either.... :pac:

Wait, what? I don't remember that... I might have to watch again for sure now :D

• Advertisement

But you're not complaining either....
    Not really.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Wait, what? I don't remember that... I might have to watch again for sure now
    Just at the beginning. It was Wolfgang. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement