Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just saw the trailer for new terminator movie, which looks quite good despite my reservations..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah yes, I remember that now. The dripping strap on in episode 1 is far more graphic an image though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Ah yes, I remember that now. The dripping strap on in episode 1 is far more graphic an image though
    Oh yeah I had forgotten about that!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Holy fcuk Shim haha that started a coughing fit! :D

It was, I must confess, a supremely steamy and sexy scene and quite an interesting way to introduce 2 characters! :D

Also, I had a major crush on the character of Martha Jones in Doctor Who and seeing that actress in her altogether and with another woman was, well, super hot. And yes, that's boring and predictable and devaluing lesbian and bi women's relationships as little more than fantasy fodder and I apologise for that, but it was there for titillation as much as character exposition.

• Advertisement

Well that scene was... erm... interesting!!! ;)

Pfft i won't call the pc brigade!

This is a completely bizarre show!

Pfft i won't call the pc brigade!

Ah yea, but at the same time, I do care about you and Links and my many other "non-straight" lady friends as people first and you have enough stress in the world just being women, never mind being gay without your friends trivialising your sex lives and objectifying you :D

Right, sleeps for me, nn my lovelies!

Night night Shim, i get your point. Sleep well..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am just back from dog sitting myself. My friend took his mother up to Cork to see Billy Idol and they won't be back until late so she asked myself and OH to mind the dogs for her. She has six of them. Two Bichon Frise cross breeds, a Yorkshire terrier, a Jack Russel, Weimar and an old Golden Retriever.

Cool mozz:)
    Black Swan wrote: »

Sounds like you and I are on top of it ATC! Grand! :cool:

Indeed black swan :D:cool:

[QUOTE=Shiminay;95921620

A week off the coke is great going atc, keep it up![/QUOTE]

Well done on the week off coke ATC :)

Thanks pp and shim :D
    Black Swan wrote: »
    I tried snorting it once, but the bubbles tickled my nose, making me sneeze! :pac:

haha :pac:
    Anyway I must be off to bed guys, nighty night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Having one of those "I can't sleep because I'm absolutely wired for some unknown reason" nights

Night Shim

It happens Links, i just spotted a Batman ps4, all the wants!

G'night Lair :)

Night night Paws..

good morning one and all :)

brekkie and writing underway

*leaves java and scones for my lair friends *

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Scones???
    24174384-traditional-afternoon-tea-of-devonshire-scones-topped-with-clotted-cream-and-strawberry-jam-often-se.jpg

Taltos wrote: »
    Scones???
    24174384-traditional-afternoon-tea-of-devonshire-scones-topped-with-clotted-cream-and-strawberry-jam-often-se.jpg

yep :D they're yummy

Morning folks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, Grem! o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

Gotta be off to college, laters :-D

Have a good day ATC. Hi there SW ;)

Gotta be off to college, laters :-D
    have a good one, atc :D
    Have a good day ATC. Hi there SW ;)
    Another week almost done, Grem!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Morning, guys, gals, and true believers :D, Happy Thor's Day to you all.

morning, lith! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Minty *raises cup of coffee*

*nods*

:pac:

Morning all :)

• Advertisement

Morning Nocs. We have all our new blinds installed in the office, and it's glorious! No more flancer ball causing me to squint or polluting my screens so I can't see them!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement