Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Brother is only in the door five minutes and I already feel like killing him. Such a f**king attitude. I wouldn't have gotten away with that carry on. :mad: :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Time for tea, who's on biscuit duty?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

whats Tea......

I know Coffee....

but this Tea....

holy god

It's like a less intense but tastier coffee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

thats blasphemy...

taking the Java gods name in vain....

this calls for a kangaroo court.

• Advertisement

You could also make like Deano in Gavin & Stacey, mix them and call it a toffee or a key. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning Nocs. We have all our new blinds installed in the office, and it's glorious! No more flancer ball causing me to squint or polluting my screens so I can't see them!

Don't know why, but this sprang to mind - having new blinds in the office

brilliant.jpg

Yay for new things! :D

How are all you guys today?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Paws, just had a mug of chicken noodle soup.. May be coming around.. How's your good self?.

Heyo Paws, just had a mug of chicken noodle soup.. May be coming around.. How's your good self?.

Hey Grem. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. I'm good. Just having lunch. Weather is quite nice here. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks Paws, really knocked me for six, still wobbly but light at the end of the tunnel is no longer an oncoming train!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks. Got my new phone today.

What ya end up with Angron?. Happy play time!.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Oooh what did you get Angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got the HTC One M8 in the end. Just giving it the initial charge now, looking forward to playing around with it after.

Kinda sad that Strike Back is in it's last season on Sky 1, but at least i have Hannibal & Banshee to look forward to :D

Angron wrote: »
    Got the HTC One M8 in the end. Just giving it the initial charge now, looking forward to playing around with it after.

Good reviews on that, well wear.. ;)

Hi Lith!.

Hi Grem

Thanks Paws, really knocked me for six, still wobbly but light at the end of the tunnel is no longer an oncoming train!
    Ah good, you're getting there. :)
    Angron wrote:
    Heyoo folks. Got my new phone today.
    Nice!

Really nice device Angron.

I have finally uploaded the podcast Neal and I recorded last week - we say goodbye to Dusty Rhodes, Ornette Coleman and Sir Christopher Lee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy guys :)

finally home now from my days activities, good bit done with today's writing, 14 more chapters and I'll be done :) College was crazy today but got a lot of stuff done. Chill time now :D

Also I'm sick of this hot weather! I ain't able for it :o

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Also I'm sick of this hot weather! I ain't able for it :o

Weather been mean to a Noct!! :eek:

angry-conan.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

SW wrote: »
    Weather been mean to a Noct!! :eek:

angry-conan.jpg

yep! *shakes finger at sky*

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Yeah, take that, sky!! you just got Finger-Waved!!! :p:P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Shiminay wrote: »
    It was, I must confess, a supremely steamy and sexy scene and quite an interesting way to introduce 2 characters! :D

Also, I had a major crush on the character of Martha Jones in Doctor Who and seeing that actress in her altogether and with another woman was, well, super hot. And yes, that's boring and predictable and devaluing lesbian and bi women's relationships as little more than fantasy fodder and I apologise for that, but it was there for titillation as much as character exposition.

I can understand, especially when the other woman is the downright gorgeous Jamie Clayton :D

I think that might be a big reason why I wanna see Sense8 at some point :o

Yea, Ms Clayton's a total hottie too, but I think my biggest Sense8 crush has to be Doona Bae cause I have a major thing for eastern Asian ladies and she kicks all sorts of arse in it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Fcuk off sun!!!.
    If only I could fit in the fridge :/

I need an oxygen tank.. :(

Shiminay wrote:
    Yea, Ms Clayton's a total hottie too, but I think my biggest Sense8 crush has to be Doona Bae cause I have a major thing for eastern Asian ladies and she kicks all sorts of arse in it
    Mine is either Will or Wolfgang. ;)

• Advertisement

Of course it is :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement