Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

First couple of episodes I was leaning more towards Will but then I saw Wolfgang smiling and thought he was so cute. Genuinely nothing to do with seeing his junk in the last episode I watched... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

fighting off a migraine, bleh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Awh you poor babe. :-( I hope you get better hugs.x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That was me last night , horrible things :mad:

Feel better atc

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's the sun I tells ye, it's an evil git to us creatures of the night and seeks to cause us great suffering as often as it can!

• Advertisement

Poor ATC :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh feel better Atc. I'm back in the darkness where I belong..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gah, after getting a huge cramp in the back of my leg. Hate those things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Feel better atc x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I effing hate those ones in your calves or worse again the soles of your feet.. Rotten.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Got a temperature and getting sick along with migraine, 7up and paracetamol for me. Tried to nap for a bit

Got a temperature and getting sick along with migraine, 7up and paracetamol for me. Tried to nap for a bit

Mind yourself, it's miserable being like that so pamper yourself when you're up for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Ah no ATC.
    Loads of fluids and be good to yourself.

How're we all doing this evening?

Heya Taltos and Shim..

How do Grem, you feeling more human today?

Hey peeps

Howdy Paws.

Hi Shim, how's things?

A bit Shim.. In work now. Aunt died earlier (expected not sudden) so trying to figure out how to get there. It's a messy week and I'll be glad to see the back of it..

• Advertisement

Ah, I'm very sorry to hear Grem :(

A bit Shim.. In work now. Aunt died earlier (expected not sudden) so trying to figure out how to get there. It's a messy week and I'll be glad to see the back of it..
    Sorry about your aunt Grem. *hug*

Condolences Grem x

Thanks folks, it's fine really as it was peaceful and all that.. Just planning to get home quick tomorrow now. I've a feeling cans of monster will be needed..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd offer some if I had any Grem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

beep beep

beep beep

Heereess Johnny :D how do?

Hi Johnny how are ya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

alls well, staying up late to watch big brother's bit on the side

• Advertisement

I'm watching 17 kids and counting.

17 KIDS flipping crazy people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement